; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thrusday April 26 2007

Thursday, April 26, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi . A happy Thursday :] I think I figure out how to create link to my album and you can check out some of the other pictures from Sunday Climbing afternoon hope you will enjoy just me having some fun oki
Click Here It should take you to my web album for Sunday I hope? lol it works for me so should work for u I never done this before so happy to learn how to do :] Oki Again Today I will try at any time its possible in my day and afternoon but I was online for two hours early and had two lil privates. But I will try again Just dont know when besides my regualr schedule oki doki so bet is to chek my bios link bellow \/.. It has been this way for a few days now so no sense in wasting time there you know I dont get nothing for just sitting there :( *** UPDATE SHIFT FOR TODAY CANCELL SORRY:[ oki thank you for your continue Support and Cooperation and Understanding :]
Oki to Reply to comments :]
PAUL :] Hello Pauly my dear friend :] heh Blush hmm you know I have try and still trying and can't be without income and so far lot of lies and a lot blah blah and nothing so I know I am trying my best with in my means and with keeping my integrity but Thank you for your word I know you mean them and always means much to me I thank you . Yes , Paul you know I not ignorant of circumstances I know this things but choices are limited for me . have to keep paying my bills and Studies. But I will keep trying . Oki thank for for your comment and continue support hugs and muahs x 100,000.oo have a great day :]
CHARLIE :] Hello :] Thank you for complement and comment have a great day :]
MARIUSZ :] Ahoj my friend I think your comment went to blog heaven yesterday I miss it Sorry my friend :[ but I reply u today I almost forget bleee oki dokie yeah was great day Sunday had fun with friend and you can check all pictures in link above then you get a good laugh I hope Mariusz Thank for your comment and continue support :]
JAY : hola no NO you not first commment just depends when I post them have to read them first I like the way you write tour Europe well nothing can be further froim the truth i was only away for possible interviews for work had lil time for going to places in London and in Paris I did do a lil more but was only there 3 nights 2 days and the same in UK.. yes you must think I have means to do this I do not .. I hope one day i will but for now is not possible. write me email Jay I must tell you that take quite a bit of time for me to reply cause get lots of email and they are very repetituous and some are long letters I try to reply but takes time for me to do it . oki thanks for comment heh and blessings I need all the ones I can get ;] and have a great day jay :]
WILDCARD7:] Hello Geert :] Yes thank you my friend I understand NP. hmm yes, they are Notorius here for asking for money upfront and you never get nothing so I try getting friend to help me In Paris with a Good Agent but so far he is also very little contact you know I understand People want more or something that is no real from me and I will not do it so. I think is main reason you know have very few friends that will actually do something for me without expecting something in return its life so far I guess I am not this way with my friends I help them when I can and with in my means its best I can do . Yes that its big problem but guy who took this pictures never told me he was going to sell them and I have learn from that mistake nothing I can do about it now . Wish u a great week and hope you feel better yes and tech problems grr dont like them either okidokie thank you for comment and continue support my friend Geert Thanks for link too I like song :]
ALE :] Ciao my friend heh yeah its nice to do in pvt . hehe Ale you know would not be realistic if i did not have oth emotions you know think most people know that I can be moody specially with strangers people that get tknow me know me better so they know how to treat me and you know is nothing personal many times days are not what one hopes and so can be a lil impatient and get bore quite easy I like having fun and good coversation not thet same questions over and over again or rude behavior Ale. there no sense in me wasting time if no play I have to make use of the time to be productive or I feel is a big waste of time I hope you understand it oki. thank you I appreciate much your support and comments and complements have a great day and big hug for u Ale and Un Bacio Ciao Ale:]
JULIEN :] Hello Oki Julien NP my friend always welcome to visit me in my room :] hehe oki I look foward to the day have a great day Julien thank u for
comment:]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim . Oki lol tahnks for the pep talk lol the next part its easy I will share with u is no problem two people in the chair ;] lol quite confi actually so sure I not give up and will keep working my friend just now also F4F.com is slow that dont help me much either we move to another day its allw have a great day and a big hug for u Jim Thank u for comment and continue support:]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello Mark Yes, you know i had work 8 or 9 hours and very little to show for it so was not a good day and get to u after a while specialy at the end of my day so it hapens Today hope for better that is all. yeah for sure you know oncwe i losses patience I rather log off :[ Sorry din't get a chance to say good night bleee not be mad with me please oki Thank you for your continue support and comment strong hugs and lots of Muahs for u Mark I not give up :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
Please Always know it . That Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com its much appreciated :] I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Thursday and Enjoy it hope you will come spend some time with me at F4F.com :]
Cau cau for now kisses Stef....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:02 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/