; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thrusday April 19 2007

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Posted by Picasa
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Wish you a very Happy Thursday :] Oki I had early shift I am updating blog was slow so now took time to try to reply to as many emails as I could :] I like to once again explain to you all that blog I share a lot of things about me that I do not at F4F.com and sure you know. I need all the help I can get when it come to work but I reply to comments and emails here regardless of your support at F4F.com and I Appreciate all of your emails too but its is not possible for me to chat in other sytems outside of flirt cause you can please try to put your self in my place 30 emails daily minimun and have to Study and work and try to keep up with my daily sports activities and in the end I have to pay the bills I am not like sitting around catching rabbits lol they always get away. lil joke I am being just as honest I can be with all of you :] I hope you can understand it so sure like many of you I m trying to better my life and I try here in blog to share a much as I can .I dont really care if my English its not so perfect as long you get it is okie with me :] And you know its true So you know I have a need for a lil privacy too and set time side for this but mostly you can see me and chat with me at F4F.com daily if not blog comments its oki too. :] everyday I keep blog up to date :] Thank you for your patience and hope understanding thank you always much for your continue support and cooperation :]
Oki as for the rest of my day I have soccer match later and them Gym and then back to try to do my best to start shift and be Live Online for you let say Btw 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm CST Time USA If I need to you know can be a lil change I will try my best to update blog :] oki and you can always use link I am not sure if I get another hour free I might log in so can always check my bios link at F4F.com by Click Here this link will always let you know if I am Live Online for you any time day or night where ever you are reading blog from oki . thank you again :] Song Today is again request by blog reader and like the cool video :] never really heard of Mika before is oki
Oki To reply to comments :]
PAT :] Hello my friend have not seem you in weeks :[ But happy that u enjoy video and blush thank u for complements heh look foward to your visit when you can. hmm i dont know its been average week really so guess just time is off :[ bleee well you know where to find me :] I ready always u know and lil action today so maybe good day for u to visit :] hehe NOthing wrong with that my friend glad you enjoy it and it please u :] heh I know :] lol kidding u but oki have a great day Pat and enjoy :] Thank you for your comment :]
MARCUK :] Hi my friend Thank u Blush glad you like I have your request haven't really found the video I like much. Song is great :] So you never know you might get your wish after all ;] hehe Yes, I love peanut butter yummy :] have a great day you too babe look foward to visit from you and thank you for you comment and continue support my British friend hugs and kisses :]
IPIKSTEF :] Hi Brian lol my friend you knjow its not possible other wise would have to relocate blog and beside after all have to have incentive for visitors most friend have seem me and spedn time with me ibn private so you know its cool ;] lol was good one thank you for both of your comments andcontinue support my friend have a great day and muahs for you Brian :]
ALE:] Hello My sweet Friend .:] Yes I look foward really enjoy time we spend together in chat and some fun :] thanks for company too :] I thank you much for you Complements and your continue support Ale :] babe have a great day and enjoy hugs and kisses for you :]
PAUL :] Hello yes , Thank you Glad you enjoy :] its been a couple days I think yes ? Paul so true what you write well about the world dont know today post has a lil letting out but I need it to write it I try my best but had a few difficult days if not one things is another but try to solve thank you also for continue support and your comment my friend have a great day and enjoy Hugs and Muahs :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim hehe Blush Thank you glad u like . No reason to be otherwise Jim weather is nice and mild :] So I look foward to warmer weather :] Have a great day and enjoy it Jim:] a big hug for u my friend thank you for comment and continue support :]
JB :] Ola Joao heh there is one here some where I am in tub dont know the date lol look at March 28 you cant see cause I edit picture but maybe you can a lil ? so scroll down a bit my friend thank you for comments and continue support a big hug for u and take care and have a great day my friend :]
PEUL :] hello glad for you still alive my friend oki reason its simple really can't have naked pictures in blog Sorry you have to cme see me at F4F.com if you want to see me live :] in private of course.thank you for your comment have a great day Peul kisses ;]
Pete :] Welcome to blog hum I just reply above reason. So mate not be shy and come to visit me at F4F.com and get to know me I dont bite unless you ask me too :] lol I don"t stick my tongue out unless I mean to use it..heh joking :] glad you enjoy video and pictures I hope.. Thank you for your comment have a great day a warming hug for u Pete have a great day and enjoy :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic ..:]
Please Always Know It .:] Your Continue Support Here At Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its is very much Appreciated..:] And I Thank you much for it :]
Wish you a Fantastic Thursday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Hope you will come visit me at F4F.com :] Still missed a lot of my friends there but hope to see you soon :] oki doki
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]



Live Guys on Webcam


3:14 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/