; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday April 25 2007

Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut . Ciao. Ola. Oi. A Happy Wednesday Oki Just want To let you know that Again I will leave OPEN Schedule for early to mid mornings CST Time USA It can be at any time That I will be live Online for U and then I will go to Gym Today too later in my day Then when I get back will chill and relax a lil then back to my regular Schedule let say Btw your 3:00pm and 4:00pm CST Time USA :] and you know where can Click Here and will take you directly to my Bios Page at F4F.com and always will let you day or night where you are reading blog from if I am Live Online for U . Thank you For your Continue Support and Cooperation :]
Oki To reply to comments
ALE: Hello, Ciao. My friend hmm So far Nothing has brought this trips but I had lot of help getting there and friends that care for me and want to help in a change of life did all they could..:] Milan its no bad either but you know Modelling sure I would like to do it but no Agents and only lies so far and its who you know . There are some Offers from USA but none that give me contract with Visa for work so Its practically a hugue risk to leave my only source of income for Hopes and Dreams that maybe are a bit unrealistic in my part. London was very expensive and nothing there for me and Paris Nothing so far either but make good friends there so was best part of trip . Thanks Ale but you know I send pictures to agencies in Milan before never get a response and I dont have an agent and here in Czech Republic difficult to get one honest and good agent plus my work dont help me much either so its a paradox for me Only time will tell what the future hold for me hope is all good things :] Thank you for your comment and complements and continue support :] Hugs and Un Bacio have agreat day Ale :]
JB :] Ola Joao. hehe Iam glad you like Picture . Really Liberation day then hehe. weather is good here hope it get better for u and enjoy your day my friend thank u for commnet and continue support a Big hug for u Joao have a great day my friend :]
CHAARLES :] heh No hello How are you ? I try my best there was much more to do and lots of fun I had there with friend .Yes my friend often works out with me at same Gym. Charlie I know is different and he did not know better so just din't want comment in blog is all NP. Cheer to u and thank you for comment and have a great day :]
JONATHAN :]Salut heh Blush hmm maybe private at F4F.com and write me email please about offer for book oki thank you for complemets and comment have a great day :]
CHARLIE:] Hi Thank you wish you the same :] thanks for complement and your comment have agreat day charlie:]
JAY :] Hello weather here is very nice spring like and not very warm but nice :] can be a lil warmer syureit will soon :]
hehe no my friend Jan we spend a lot of time together and went to Italy last year was lots of fun last Summer :] dont think i am going anywhere this summer :[ booo who knows maybe ?Thank u for complement and comment and enjoy your day Jay :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim :] heh Yes Jan and I go to Gym together not always but we do spend a lot time together is good friend :] working of link for this pictures as soon as I have album together will post in blog but I dont know when now soon I hope oki. yes I did more that that pole lol but never hang from one hand from rock lol have a nice hump day and mid week already by the time you read this thank you for continue support and comments hugs for u my friend Jim :]
SIRYELLOW :] lol hello Mark I see you are in singing mood :] yes no i not familar with this song. but a lot of that in my life for sure i try my best to tralalalalala it lolol. bleee when i think you get home toolate yopu go party after work lol and I been working early evenings and early mornings cause its been terrible slow other hours so I try different ones but if you let me know when I will try my best to be there when you are oki is NP..and The mail never came ? so dont know what happen there ?lol yeah me hope lucky a wish Star :] Yes, Happy Hump day Mark.. Thank you for your comments you bee missed and thank you for continue support have a great day lots of Sweet kisses and hugs for u my friend :]
JULIEN :] Hi and welcome to blog No worries here about English if you read my post I think you know my is not much better I see nothing wrong with yours :] Glad you find me :] will you come visit me at F4F.com and see me live Online :] Blush hmm come play we have some fun together nice complements Julien hope you will visit me and private me at F4F.com thank you for complements and comments :] kiss hehe one only lol look foward to more :] have a great day Julien :]
Oki
Remember that i will be online any hour btw early to mid morning CST time USA :] just dont know when ?
Check my bios lick please :] oki i will give here AGAIN CLICK HERE..
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic ..:]
Please Always Know it .. That Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and At F4F.com
It is very much Appreciated...:] And I thank You much for it :]
If any Changes I will try my best to update blog for u later in my day oki
Have a Fantastic Wednesday...:] And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]













Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:43 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/