; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday April 5 2007

Thursday, April 5, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Wish you a Happy Thursday.:] Music Video I post today It was a request from friend and hope you guys enjoy it I know he does :]. oki Shifts continue to be terrible so I not stay too long when time is not productive rather get some good night sleep and I will leave my Schedule open depending how I feel when I wakey and possibly will try later in my day too so best thing is Click Here This link will tell you if I am live online at F4F.com . " UPDATE" 5:50 p.m CST USA.. I am Sorry But been trying to Connect now for two hours my CAM is not working and work fine in my early shift which had no privates..:[ but anyway I can't make it work and its too late to call for tech support but hope that will fix by tomorrow and if fix will work for sure So Did not want to give up trying to fix but seem no way I can do it my self :[Sorry Thank you for Understanding and Cooperation and continue Support ...
Oki To reply to comments :]
RM : ] Hello and how are you . as to your question Ronan is ex member of the Boyzone band and singing on his onw now . Thank you for your comment have agreat day :]
JANUS : Salut : ] my dear friend yes , you like blog I have it in my list too and think its also very nice blog :] thank you for you comment and Kisses have a great day my friend Janus:]
JB:[ Bleee So sorry to read it . Glad you feeling better usually stress no good for health so try best to not stress out . I send you healing thoughts my friend and take care of your self a bigf Healking hug too :] oki dokie..:]
POISON:] Oki Welcome to comments Then lol.. Blush hmm not so sure about all that can't seem to get out of my paradox in my life but I not give up will keep working to do this . You are Kind thank you for complements. Your English is fine not worry :] yes of course and look foward to many more have a great day :]
WSUNTREE:] Hi Jim :] hmm lol really .No comment. Yes I did thank you for asking. Yeah you know shift are slow not enough activity going on lol... Thank you for you comment and have a great day my friend Jim :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Know it always that your continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com. Its very much Appreciated and I thank you you much for it :]
I wish you a Fantastic Thursday :] Enjoy it :]
Kisses Cau cau for now Stef..:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:15 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/