; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday April 29 2007

Sunday, April 29, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. I like to Apologize for late cancellation but late in my day I was give an opportunity to audition for a Modeling Job and decided to take it and Its In Prague so Had to change my daily plans and drove there and back and just a lil tired from long drive now for work.I will get a good night Sleep and as I awake will be Live Online for u hopefully hmm around Btw 1:00 am and 2:00am CST Time USA And always you know where at F4F.com . I will do a few hours in my Morning and go to gym after this shift I only stay if they are productive... Later in my day I have my Grandparent 85 year Olds Birthday so Have family plans for afternoon as I get home in my evening


*** UPDATE I just get home from Grand Parents Birthday And are a bit tired Sorry for late cancellation but need to get rest I did work very early in my morning and been going all day hope you understand :( I will do post for Monday before I go to bed oki thank you for cooperation . Please CLICK HERE This link will take u directly to my bios page and let you know at any hour day or night where ever you are reading blog from :] If I am Live Online for u at F4F.com... Good news is that I got job for Modeling is this coming Wednesday in Prague :] I will share Pictures as I get Then after Show .. Oki I have to get to bed so just wanted to Inform u and now to comments.:]
Paul :] heh Blush , You know I am the same its just pictures lighting and if I am flexing or not you could say I am very relax in this picture but Still the same :] Heh Yes you know if its too personal I do not post we can always talk about this things later. Thank u Paul fpor your continue friendship and continue support ,complements and comment :] my dear friend hugs for you and lots of Muah for u Pauly :]
ANONYMOUS :] heh Blush Thank you for comment and complement :]
Oki.

SIRYELLOW :] Hello My Dear Friend no no was for good reason heh yes no picture is set you know that was last one i will do new ones tomorow :] Oki so now I run to bed Thank u for your comment Hope you enjoy your saturdya and Look foward to chatting with u soon oki hugs and kisses for u my friend have a great day :]
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Know Always Your Continue Support Here at Blogsite and At F4F.com
Its Is Very Much Appreciated. And I Thank You Also for it :]
Have a fantastic Sunday :] Enjoy it What ever you do :]
If Need too I will update blog later you know always latest news about me here at blogsite :]
Cau cau for now kisses Stef....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]



Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:30 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/