; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday April 15 2005

Monday, April 16, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Sunday First let me explain delays and let you know I lost my net conection since yesterday and was not until early today I was able to log back so Sorry for delay in blog really quick now # 1 **... Please Click here and it will take you to my bios paget at F4F.com and always let you know day or night if I am live online for you no matter where you are reading blog from :]. I will do comments later in my day oki and please I had no access to my emails either so be a lil patient with me please.:] I will get to then as I can I will edit post later oki Thank you for Continue Support Cooperation And Understanding..:] Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ...:]
*** Oki... Update # 2 reply to comments first I will do comments and then will do new post with schedule for Monday okie dokie :]
FAITH HYDEN :] Welcome to Blog :] Thank you for complement and comment kisses :P hehe have a great day :]
ANONYMOUS #1 Je t aime ... Sure ? hello how are you? leave me a name babe :] have a great day :]
TC :]Hello annoying TC lol JK . No Its no problem babe I am single love my freedom too much for now and focus in Education and proyects i am working on to better my life for future hum I am not sure about that but you know have friends. Need my freedom for now who knows what future holds Thank you for nice complement and comment have agreat day TC:]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim , Yes I was you know was like 3 or 4 in my morning and i had not done ealy shot so have to do one like to keep new pictures when possible or if i come up with them i have some in mind :] Sure I done one like this before but will think about your request Jim take care hope you had nice weekend and have a great day my friend a big hug for you :]
IPIKSTEF:] heh Blush blush Thank you my friend Brian :] YOu gat the Boss can't complain i have anothe son I will play from him too I like street of philadelphia but like upbeat songs too:] he still rocks :] The Boss HAve a great day and Muahs to you Brian :]
WILDCARD7:] hello Geert . Yes i read emil you know its same pictures as before i thank you for caring enopugh to send me info Im sorry you bee sick send you healing thoughts to my Belgian Friend and healing hugs and kisses you been missed Geert Have a great day :]
ALE :] Ciao and Weleocme to blog . I look foward to it yes Friday was online only very early in my morning then rest Saturday had tech problem :[ but Sunday was there and I will be later on Monday too so look foward very much to your visit Ale Kisses from brno .. cau cau have a great day :]
MARCUK :] Hello Marc. Well hope you did too:]. My was oki cause Friday night I get good rest and then Saturday had tech problem with net company so Not so good then Sunday finally get service back .. Yes Glad you like and I will consider your request if i can find i will play it some time during week ok :] yes they have many videos to chosse from but i thought I stay with original like all the men marching heh :] Yes was fine Marc thanks for asking only gym this weekend :] Hugs and kisses and thank you for comment and continue support :]
IPIKSTEF :] hi again oki I will look when I get chance thank u my friend Brian. hehe yes wake up time lol yes hmmm prvt heheh:] JK have a great day and many Muahs:]
ANONYMOUS #2:] heh thanks you for compplemnt p-lease make up nic names thank you have a great day :]
ALEX:] Sure Welcome to blog come to Seeme live online at flrit4free.com and if you like more I aim to please so get some private time and we can have lost of fun :] look foward to your visit :] have a great day and thenk you for comment :]
GIULIO:]Ciao Giulio.. hehe Blush Well I am with many faults Trust me but I treat people with respect and in return I do same you are Sweet to me I be sweet back heh :] Thank you for your nice complemnt and your comment have a nice day :]
ALE :] hehe oki babe thank you for 3 comments but I did not have basketball game this weekend ? only fun playing ALE hope you will too..I look foward to private with U Kisses :] have great day :]
ANONYMOUS #3 heh Welcome you are chinese boy or man ? lol make up nic its better thanks for comment and have great day :]
DANLEE:] hi babe hmmm Sweet time we had Thank you so much I enjoy much and appreciate:] look foward always to time with you and think you meant Pet Shop Boys :] my friend have a great day and hugs and kisses babe :]
Oki
From the loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Know always that your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its very much appreciated .:] And I thank much you for it :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]











Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:30 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/