; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday April 8 2007

Sunday, April 8, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. :]
I like to start today by Sending all of you a message of Blessings of love and Peace for Our World we share and we call Earth :] Want to wish you too Happy Easter and Happy Passover and a General Happy Holiday's To all :] So many different beliefs . I myself a none practicing Catholic But With beliefs as they say of my own choosing but really like To believe We can do much better in Creating a better and Brighter Future for all of us with A show of Respect, Tolerance, Compassion and Understanding for all people no matter different beliefs and ethenicities. So Today good day to open you heart and soul and let your friends and family know how much you care and love them not just with spoken words but with Gestures :] What I always in past postings refer to basic human Principles :] So Please dont forget then pratice them and teach them shared them with your friends and love ones :] I try my best and you know its not easy but we must not forget and keep trying I thank you for your time and always for your support here at my blogsite :] Sure too I have to metion F4F.com :] Oki Today I Plan just light gym work out if that . But will try to be live Online as much time allows me today Let say starting not really sure but can be let say first shift I will do my best hmm maybe 4:00 am to 5:30 am CST USA and you know it is possible if this hours not productive and I have the time will try a bit later in your morning. humm as my regular schedule let say again I will try to start Shift and be live on line for you let say Btw your 2:00p.m to 3:00p.m CST time USA oki and please can Always Click Here this will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always let you know If I am Live ONline for You No matter where you reading blog from day or night time :] If any changes I will try to update blog later in my day if possible Songs today are request from SirYellow my dear friend I am glad to please you always :] Thank you for you request Its a very appropriate song for today :] hehe . Second request I also told My Canadian friend Brian you next oki cause blog did not let me do it I also enjoy song and Julie I hear your song too but dont think I can post more than 1 song Today? if not next oki thanks for request
Oki to reply to comments
IPIKSTEF :] Happy Holiday :] lol You know better . I am not daring no one hehe oki Cyberfriend Enjoy your day and Muahs:] Thank you for your comments my friend Brian:]
HUSSONG :] hapy Holiday :] And sure my friend I look very much foward to your visit always much fun we have :] Yes . hmm not always possible Schedules and had some other work that kept me busy too mostly School and other proyects i work on but Thank you for comment and have a great day Peace :]
Julie :] Happy Holiday :] Thank you for many comments i see you were busy posting. And thank you for all your complements too :] have a great day Julie:]
SIRYELLOW :] hehe humm think I fail in the first two but just a little lol . I post your song hope it all work fine I been having trouble with my blog lately and waiting for friend to help me fixed it . Thank you not sure what that is look like an Easter egg ? think not sure you know I like Strawberry and many flavors so not worry my friend. Happy Easter Mark thank you for your Friendship and continues support and nice comments my friend many Blessing to u I send you..:] And a Big Hug and Muahsss oki :]
**
Please I had no time to check emails lately I am at least 2 days behind in this please know that I will do my best to get to them and reply when possible thank you for you cooperation and understanding.
Oki
From the loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
Always know Your Continue Support Here at Blogsite and at F4F .com Its very much appreciated...:] I thank you much for it :]
Wish You All a Fantastic Holiday and Sunday .:]
ENJOY IT :] what ever you do :]
Kisses Cau cau for now Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]




Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


8:59 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/