; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday 22 2007

Sunday, April 22, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Sunday :] I did not have to post early so doing post nos I had a ealr shift but was a lil slow . Now I will get ready Its my firstime but will go hmm its about 10 minutes by car in brno but is park that has rock climbing and all kind of different activites and will be lts of fun I hope I will take cam with me if I can will take some picture for blog :] going with a friends so look like a fun time lil high look like in pictures but we will see after I get back home I will go to gym and do my workout and Sun bath then I will chil a bit and hope I Try my best to Live Online For U let say Btw your 2:00 pm and 3 :00 p.m CST Time USA . I will try my best too if any changes to update blog for u and you know as time for schedule like always can be a lil early or lil late Please you know you can always check my bios link Click Here And you know this will take directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know always if I am Live online for you :] Thank you for your continue Support Cooperation and Uderstanding oki to reply to comments :]
ALE :] Thank you my friend :] hmm oki heh hope so. Yes I like Soccer very much . but I love bastkeball too :] you have request for song ALE ? I will try to find for u babe np I will be fine today will be fun day and a work too. thanks always for company and continue support and your comments you know I enjoy :] kisses hugs for you babe and enjoy rest of your day and Un Bacio for u too ALE :]
JONATHAN :] Salut Thank for both comment and I was in Paris In January /07.
CHARLIE :] Hola Thank u yes . I will sometime later today will look for it babe Thank you for your Sweet comment and and continue support alway nice to get to know people one to one oki doki . Dont know what you ask ? heh Glad you think so Enjoy your Sunday Charlie :]
PAULY:] hello my dear friend..:] heh Yes I m trying to get some time to spend with friends and will be lots of fun today :] so that is very relaxing for me hope you meant Sweetness or Sweetmess lol hmm The joy part you know can be always fun :] Thank you my Dear friend enjoy your Sunday :] A big hug for u Pauly :] Muahs
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim Ahh Great you finally have nice weather to enjoy your weekend here is oki not so bad :] Heh hum yes you know i had that idea of shower before but prove to be more problematic with cam and video so you know still possible we will see have to get more light in bathroom is a lil too dark. Water and cables dont mix well . heh Blush thank you for nice complement and comments Jim wish you a great Sunday and a big hug for u my friend:]
J:] Oki doki Glad to read it J .. get some rest . Yes, My friends Call Me Kuba just a name babe no meaning to it but all in good thought . J really no . J really to be honest I not had time to check email in last 24 or more hours cause I get so many corresponding with me by email outside of F4F its is not practical for me and best way to get to know me its always at F4F.com oki but I will reply to most emails in time so just depends in free time and have to have time for my self too. oki Thank you for comment J have a great day.:]
Oki
From The loving City of Brno Czech Republic ...:]
Please always know it. Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its is very much Appreciated..:] And I thank You much for it :]
Wish you a Fantastic Sunday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
I willdo my best to Update Blog later if any changes :]
CAu cau for now Kisses Stef....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:44 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/