; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday April 28 2007

Saturday, April 28, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Saturday :] Sorry But I have to Cancell Shift for today . Thank you for your continue Support Understanding and Cooperation :]
Oki To reply To Comments :]
SIRYELLOW :] lol heh . Yes some days I try longer hours lately very lillte in results I do love my sleep hours :]Sure I do and it was al.ot of fun too :] glad you like pictures. hehe What Moderation Yeah is okie Np Mark :] Hope you enjoy your weekend and we chat soon my friend have a great day Hugd and kisses for you thank you for your continue support and comments :]
CHARLIE :] Hello Yes , I seen some email from you but Sorry i have not reply you yetI try to do in order sa far I am way behind in some Like I told u befor it is not very prctical for me and I do have alot of work blog is just fine if you can't come to F4f.com if not have to wait for my response if its necessary oki Thank you for your comment have a great day :]
MARCUK :] Hello :] Heh Glad you like pictures . Shorts no no they are not new . British Humor I guess lol. they not for Soccer for sure :] Yes, I wish you the same I Thank you for comment and hugs and kisses :]
KEVIN :] ?? Hello No I have not loss any muscle why would think this ? or stay aways from my daily active workout and other sports..
JAY :] Salut : heh Is no problem welcome J enjoy your day :] thank you for comment and have a great weekend :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim :] Glad you enjoy pictures Welcome :] Thank you for you sweet and nice complements always Jim have a great day and a big hug for you :]Thank u for comment :]
Oki
From the loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
Know Always Your Continue Support Here at Blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Very Much Appreciated. And I thank also for it :]
Have a Fantastic Saturday Enjoy it what ever you do :]
If I need Too I will update blog later in my day :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]
Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:03 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/