; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday April 21 2007

Saturday, April 21, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. :] Happy Saturday :] Wish you are enjoying your weekend.:] I had a Fun night with friends was great to have this time off :] Today I will leave open hours for and if there is a early shift and will try to log in during my day. But not sure when right now so best not to write any hours just Click Here in this link at any time oki..:] It will let you know when you check if I am Live Online at F4F.com oki and will try to update blog if possible seems google have some tech problems too hmm Well at least I am not able to upload videos for now . So for later in my day I have Soccer match and after game I will go to gym for my regular workout routine then get home and chill a bit and I will do my best to be Live Online for you and start shift let say for now BTW your 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm CST Time USA :] Again you know I can be a lil early or a lil late but always tell you Please check my bios link I give here again Click Here and will let you know if I am Live Online for you :] oki Thank you for your continue Support , Cooperation and understanding :]
Okie
To reply to comments
TC :] Hello :] heh Thank you glad you like picture Blush thank you for complement. TC no all pictures now I take myself with cam and timer :]hmm New York I dont know Hope one day I will..:] But no plans right now for this thanks for invitation :]heh.. have a great day TC Enjoy your day and thank you for comment :]
CHARLIE :] hmm Just some problems life nothing really unusual sometimes I have too many things in my mind trying to get it all done. Also if work is slow its no good no income. Charlie Sorry I have no been able to catch up with emails and for sure I not seen yours but thank for sending. I did spend quite a few hours Thursday and Friday to get caught up but not possible yet. and for sure I tell is quite impractical for me to keep up emails with School and work best way is to visit me at F4F.com and get to know me in private time there or by visiting blog and leaving comments oki thank for comment and have a great day Charlie :]
JONATHAN :] Salut , again I tell you write me email ? I do not know what you want Pictures are not free. If this is what you are asking for :] have a great day :]
MARCUK :] Hello Marc, Glad you enjoy I and I was able to please u. I not see you in a while that would make me happy heh :] Thanks Yes , I enjoy night out and sure music is part of all of our lifes :] Thank you for you comment and continue support hugs and kisses and have agreat day Marc :]
JB :] Ola Joao:] Here is a bit cooler too :[ but not so bad but was a change fron the mid week Thanks for comment and continue support have a great weekend my friend and enjoy a big hug for U:]
ALE :] Sure I am fine :] thank you for caring Yes, you know World Stops for no one keeps turning and So do I :] hmm what resources you speak off my friend? about strong maybe a question of physical and in mind sure but does not mean you not allowed to be sad at times babe its me normal everybody has its ups and downs.:] not worry Ale :] I am fine hugs and kisses for you babe have a great day and thank you for your comments caring and continue support :]
PAUL :] Thank you babe hope you too can enjoy your weekend :] Thanks Glad you do. Well not so good if we both had bad days but let get through them oki dokie babe I now you can.. hmm yes you know pictures its allabout lighting and editing I try to get best I can in blog but sure you know I am bronze tan :] Blush glad you like its no problem babe take good care and enjoy your weekend ahev agreat day and hugs for u my dear friend Paul :]
JAY :] Hello And how are you ? it always a good start :] but sure if you write comment in other post is easy for me to miss but if you did anonymous I try to reply to most. But for not reading blogs you had something to write:] So its great you find my blog interesting for u it pleases me :] Thank u for you comment and complement have a great day Jay look foward to more :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim my friend well you know I did :] heh Thanks wish you a great weekend my friend and enjoy and cheers if you have a drink too:] Glad you enjoy picture Jim I try best a big hug for u my friend :] thank u for comments and continue support :]
Oki
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Please Always Know it. Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its Very Much Appreciated ..:] And I thanik you much for it :]
Wish You a Fantastic Saturday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
oki doki
I will do my best to update blog later if any changes oki thank you again :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef.. :]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]
Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:50 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/