; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday April 23 2007

Monday, April 23, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut . Ciao. Ola. Oi. Wish you A Happy Monday :] Oki You know I went to Park but wall climbing was Outside and man made but was still difficult I have a lot of pictures but hmm doubt they be good for blog but will try to create a link for my friends and or visitors that will want to see the Pics they can oki. First I have to figure how to do it lol then I will provide you with link in next post I hope. I will only post a couple picture from Sunday Afternoon. But I did have a lots of fun and was more that just climbing was swinging from ropes and landing in target at very high I thought any way :] oki hmm Today will leave Schedule open for day cause just not sure I have to solve somethings in town then depending how much time I get will log in again I will ask you when you check blog to use my bios link Which I will give you with my Schedule for Monday Today I will try my best to be Live Online for Your Let saySorry for late **UPDATE***BTW your4:15pm and 5:00 pm CST TimeUSA.. to start Shift and you know where at F4F.com Click Here this link will take directly to my bios pae at F4F.com and always let you know no matter where you reading blog from day or night hours If I am Live online for you :] Oki Video well was hoping for better but some video better than none have to fire my friend lol he shoot against the Sun so difficult to see me but really was just glad that I get one so can share with you all some other part of my life beside sitting in front of cam all the time I do that a lot bleee so. lol So I am just Czech guy trying to better life for himself and also a human being with a life lots of you think its easy for me but to be honest its not you know nothing its taked for granted and a lot of time people dont see the real me they only see what they want. You know I know it comes with my work but I am more than this and working hard literally lolol to have better life in future well a lil joke :] I want blog to open minds and always send A message Of Respect Tolerance and Compassion toward Others let us be united in creating a better and brigter future for all of us.:] Do teach this and share with friends and Love ones :] I thank u for it. Always try to let the people you care and love know it not just with words but with Loving Gestures :] I know all this things easy to write than to practice but I try my best to do in life and share it :] Oki always good to take time out foryour self and be still Clear your mind of all negative thought and fill with loving peaceful thoughts and do this daily if you can for a lil time and it is my path to harmony in life. Mind body and soul :] oki doki to comments :]
FANTASYLAD :] Great to read your comment my friend you are very much missed :[ but happy you visit my blog today :] hehe Sounds good but today was terrible day way below average day so timing was off :[ Sorry I miss you. heh Blush Glad you like yes you know is no problem just need to set up :] hope to see you soon and take care and wish you a great day thank you for continue Support and your comments hugs and kisses for you my friend :]
ALE :] Ciao my friend hmm yes I did a couple but you know will post a few here the rest I think I will do album and a link for people that want to see then cause they are action pictures and not close ups really will have to figure how to do this oki Ale babe will do some next shots I take . I see that you saw video already glad you like it my friend and thank u for both comment thank u for commenst and continue support hugs and kisses for you Ale have a great day :]
WSUNTREE :]Hello Jim :] hehe Glad you like chair lol ah and blush me too :] Jim yes no this is park you know is relly cool so no worries abou that here Sorry about your experience . Yes had lots of fun yes , Monday Have a great day m,y friend and thank you for comment and continue support :]
SIRYELLOW :] Welcome back heyyyyy you been missed my friend :[ lol Halo I lost that long time ago and if you see video today No wings either lol look like a cool hat lol .Yes I was in moments I write but you know emotions pass so I get over it was not good weeks with lots of problems to solved and to add to stress work was slow every body write me here they came and I am in private but bleee its not luck cause they had not been many and week was way below my average in minutes So difficult Yes but can always be worst so greatful for the minutes I did get..:] Yes agree be good and aware of try to not make worst enviroment for this beautiful planet we shared call Earth. ( btw Happy Earth day Too ) Glad you enjoy and look foward to your visit soon lol was man made wall with real rock lol but not Mountain Climbing :] heh yes I was a lil worry about injuries but no was great and fun time . Yes New week Hope too :] Have a great day Mark my dear friend and Strong hugs and kisses for you glad you are back and you had great time in your vacation :] Enjoy your day :]
GUS :] Thank you Glad you like and welcome to blog :]
TXSV :] Blush Beth Thank u for nice complement . Have a great day and thank you for comment and support :]
PEUL :] hello hmm not now but maybe again in future . I don't know yet if I do will post it in blog :]Thank you for comment and have a great day kisses :]
MARCUK :] hello Yes I did :]hehe I am good with poles lol... hehe yes was great time. heh Marc when you come cause I was there yesterday and was the slowest day in weeks specially for a Sunday :[ Yes I hope you will come soon too would be great and appreciated Marc have a great day babe hugs and kisses :]
Oki
From The loving City Of Brno Czech Republic :]
Please Always know it . Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
It is very much Appreciated :] And I thank yu much for it :]
Wish you a Fantastic Monday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
I will do my best to update blog if any changes later in my day ..
alwyas latest info about me here at blogsite :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]




Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:01 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/