; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday April 27 2007

Friday, April 27, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. TGIF :] happy Friday . oki I cancell schedule cause had work during thursday and had very liltle time and I was a lil tired . I rather get a good night Sleep and work again early Friday and during my day and afternoon I will leave friday late afternoon open cause its possible? but not sure I will get together with friends yet. So best is to check again my bios link which I will provide u with here I plan to start my first shift let say btw 1:00 am to 2:00 am CST Time USA and then I will try to get as many hours I during my day and afternoon Friday but will take breaks in btw so if I am not there when you check Please CLICK HERE this will take you to my bios link at F4F.com and let you know if I am live Online please try different times too cause I will try to log at least two times during my day and afternoon oki thank you for your Continue Support and Cooperation.:
Oki To comments :]
JB :] Ola My friens YOu too I wish you a great day and weekend and enjoy :] thank u for comment and continue support :]
Paul :] hi Yes, I know you do. and for the same reason you know I will keep trying to do right thing for my future hmmm you and I both . Paul thank you I know you care and I am very greatful for it lets hope it will be this way my dear friend thank you for you caring and prayers. have a great day and thank you for comment and continue support Huags and Muahsss for you Pauly :]
CHARLIE :] Thank you much :] I wish you a great day too and thank you for your comment kisses "]
JAY :] Salut Hello oki NP Jay . hehe yes same thing for me can't afford it cau cau means bye bye is all Thank u for your comment and look foward to more take care and have a great day :]
ALE:] Ciao Hmm Sorry yes I was there last night at my 23 hour I think maybe a lil later but like 15 minutes and then I was gone by 1:00 ECT Time cause i been working early mornings and get tire after all day and night time been slow as well so I will try Friday but not in my night cause I think I have plans but saturday I probably work at night time? oki so you know I am there almost every day at one time or another. I look very much foward to being with you Ale thank you for your comment and continue support my friend take care :] oki doki Ciao Un Bacio

WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim , yes TGIF :] Thank you for your comment and have a great day a big hug for u my friend..Sorry bed time :]
Oki
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic
Know always Your continuie Support Here at Blog And at F4F.com
Its very Much Appreciated and I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Friday Enjoy it wht ever you do :]
If I need to I will Update blog later in my day :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:33 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/