; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday April 20 2007

Friday, April 20, 2007
Ahoj . Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. TGIF . Heh I will today only do an Open schedule for you. I will take night off and go out with friends that is Friday night . So I just now posting possible Time last two days had been slow and have many things to solve so been a lil sad and with problems to solve. I will try my best to be Live Online for you let say Btw your 2:00 am to 3:00 am CST Time USA... To Start shift the rest of Friday for now I like to leave Open I will try to work as many hours as I can oki. Only my Friday night time I have made plans oki dokie ... Please Click Here to check any time my bios link will always let you know If am Live online for you at F4F.com .I will try my best to update blog if any changes . Song today is Again request from Friend MarcUK hope all of you like it and enjoy it .
Oki
**Update**.. F4F.com site I can't log back in it is 5:00 am CST Time USA and waited and hour I will do comements now and try to log back if not able still not working :( I will go into town and do some errands. I will try again as I get back oki .. I sorry Its not my fault oki . So come by any time later in your day I try my best to get a couple more hours before I go out later im my night :]
JB :] Ola Joao my friend its no problem :] thank for comment and continue support wish you a Great day and big Hug for U :]
WILDCARD :] hello Geert my friend . Thank you Glad you like them hmm no I never heard of Mika before ..?I like really the cool video.. It is a blog readers request . You know if I can find song and video and I like I will post so you can request song too Geert you been missed great to have your comment and of course I know email I reply you here I think last time. Wish you a great day my friend and hope you are doing better take care kisses for u thank you for comment, complements and continue support Geert :]
ALE :] hehe Ciao oki thank you blush for complements and both comments my friend :] Ale you know I can be i had lots of things lately in my mind and problems so you know sometimes not possible for me specially if chat is dead and only waste time there and sometimes abuse no respect for models we are human beings too . But its comes with site so I try my best Ale :] Ale I do know the word "tired" but you know can't say that when I am live I will just log off. I do easy get bored its true thats no secret when I am... heh oki Thank you for company always and your continue comment and continue support I enjoy much time we spend together Ale have a great day and lots of kisses for you my friend :]
PEUL :] Store I not reopen yet cause i had problem with other store.. so for now you can write me in blosite and ask for what you like and is no problem If ts possible and agree upon then we can do it .:] have a great day Peul thank you for comment :]
PAUL :] I think so :] do you not see it did I no reply to it ? please let me know it or I might have missed part of your comment. Thank u Pauly Glad write me kind words You know I care much for u so lately not so good days but getting through then babe not worry I am fine yes even today can't connect to F4F its not what I wanted blee... blush heh I try u know Paul..i work Hard lol Yes , I have free night to myself and friends so will enjoy it :] thank u for your comment and continue support and for sure we will chat soon oki hugs and Muah X 100 for u Paul :]
JONATHAN:] ? welcome to blog oki dont know what u want write me email and send me details oki thanks have a great day :]
CHARLIE :] I am trying my best to catch up its npot possible for me to reply immidiately oki Sorry I will as I get the time . I had written in post already about this if you want to get to know me you know where to find me other communcation is not possible for me I have blog for this reason too. hope you can understand thanks for email and comments have a great day Charlie :]
IPIKSTEF :] hehe You get it lol Glad you do Brian lol its about content darling not and u personly oki you know sometimes you get a bit out there cant post comment like that oki thank u for comments and cintune support my friend I wish you a great day :] Muahs Brian :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim .Yes. it was a great day in brno :] so it is today too :] warmer :] hah you are jealous hehe no I wish you Sun too my friend soon I hope for u too :] heh Np send you hugs again babe thank u for comment and continue support my friend Jim :]
RIKI :] Hello..how are you ? Thank you glad you like have a great day and enjoy :]
VOLKER :] Hi oki by the way nice blog I ckeck it out cool and great pictures . thank you for your comment and have agreat day enjoy :]
Oki
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Please always know it Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its very much Appreciated..:] and I thank you much for it ..:]
TGIF :] Wish you a Fantastic Friday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
okie doki
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ..:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]









Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:47 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/