; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday April 18 2007

Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Wednesday :] Oki and also happy hump day :] heh I hope this is an imporvemnt form yeterdays Pic and at least in nice and sunny and weather is mild here in brno :] I have made new video but still wait for youtube.com to give me image hope I can post later in your day or will try to upload again :]Today I have Food shopping and had nice rest in dreamland and after will go to into town solve a few things I am not sure about Gym today okie so For my first shift usually is early morning hours CST time USA I will try my best to log and be Live Online for you but leave fow now open hours meaning can be any time. or not ? So best To check link bellow here it will let you know any time day or night no matter where you are reading blog from I f I am Live Online at F4F.com and for later my regular schedule lets sya I will try my best to be Live Online for you to start shift Btw your 3:30 pm and 4:30 pm CST Time USA . Please Click Here This link will take directly to my bios page and let you know it some time Iam a lil early others a lil late but will update blog if possible later in my day if I need too oki :] Today Video and song is request from friend Its ok for me Donna Summers." This time is for real" Hope it pleases you :] Thanks for your Continue Support, Cooperation and Understanding.:]
OKi To reply to comments:]
IPIKSTEF :] hello Brian Glad you like heh yes its me how you know it ? was not born yet lol...:P Brian I like also Street of Philadelphia is great song :] Thank you for you continue support and both of your comments Brian my friend lots of Muahs for you and have a great day :]
JB :] Ola Joao my friend yes I wish if it was so easy I would have been there already but school work not much free time and can't really afford take the time off :[ but hope one day to be able. I have a full collection of places already I like very much one day I will visit :] I know I like Portugal in pictures so far :] A big hug Joao and have great day :]
CHAARLES:] Welcome To blog . And hello How are you ?.. Yes, otherwise its very easy to crop picture and have problems that I had in past people using my pictures in blog with out my consent :[ Its is neccesary. I try not to but always have to be some where Thank you for comment qand complement I try my best Have a great day :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim ...hehe sure I have with Jelly mnam mnam delicious. wish you too happy hump day mid week alomst weekend here again weather here its very nice as you can see from picture :] Have A great day my friend and a big hug for you thank you for continue support and comments :]
Alex :] Blush Alex :] Thank you for complement but you know its not true sure lots of different taste for different people but very happy you think so Thank you I am very flater:] . thank for your comment have agreat day Alex :]
VOLKER :] Hello yes its been a long time hmm yes easy to write than to do sure I will try my best but can't please all you know just not possible reply's also creates more emails ;] so have to catch up I had two days last week that had very lil Internet conection so this days set me back a bit cause service was off and on so no good booo :[ any way have a great day and hope you are settled I recall you move right you are in Canada if I recall correctly and I am almost always working so dont know what you not find me you not checking my schedule here cause I am there almost every day . Thank you for comment and have a great day :]
Oki
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Please Always Know it .Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its very much Appreciated :] And I thank you also for it :]
Wish you a Fantastic Wednesday and Hump day :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Please come by and Visit me at F4F.com Still missed many of you my friends :]
Hope to see you soon :] oki doki..
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]





Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:08 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/