; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday March 21 2007

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Wednesday. and happy hump day:] for the ones that do not work in weekends. Because otherwise no matter much lol. Okie I have basketball pictures coming butI want to try to mixed them up a bit so you get not too bored with them a lot of them are not really focus or are close up you will know its me cause you recognise me but that is all. So I like to thank all my friends that took time and visit me today was nice spending time with some of you and I enjoy it much. I appreciated also. I not been to bed yet cause I work very long hours today and need to take car to repairs. So really short post possibly Gym today and sleep and eat nothing else some errands I will try to do as I wakey . then will chill a bit and relax I plan to be Live Online For you lets say Btw 4:00p.m and 5:00p.m CST Time USA :] Please Click here this link will take you directly to my bios page a let you know when I am Live Online for you at F4F.com. To blog readers that are interested in checking site out Please Click Here This link will take you directly to F4F.com Member page and take the free tour and if you decide to join please use link I have provide it for you it will help me make a lil more monies I thank you for your Understanding , Cooperation and Continue Support :]
****Please do not post comments on Music videos posting I will not reply to then and delete then in a day or two. thank you for your cooperation.. ***
Oki To reply To Comments :]
STEVEN :] Hello Welcome back :] Yes, steven ;[ its been terrible since you last post lol my tears have not stop :] Joking with you my friend :} come on I love your comments my friend you know this heh did not know that Info "the doors" you know friend send me This song and I like it was a while ago and now That I search for songs for blogsite that think most readers can identify and also some that I really like much so also give you another insight of my being :] and make blog a bit more fun.. for all :] You are too Kind steven Uniform is kind of big on me but thank you for your sweet complement and very true what you write . Blog is for me to share aspects of my personal life that it is not possible to do at work you know againg we go to the paradoxes in my life . But was a very nice quote from a comment from my Friend MarcUK in Sunday post that I found some comfort in it was even more surprize that was written BY Albert Einstein. Read it Steve please . Lol is one thing I have learn expectations can be over rated to me . You know funs and games is ok its fantasy at F4F.com . And I dont have to worry cause there in no way Steve you can beat me in basketball hehe lol Steven Hair is just no gel it all with gel I comb my hair up its only difference. Yes well not first time and you know last night was just a little tire of this comments so sometimes I decide best if I try to explain it dont know really why just cause I felt like it. Yes if you keep writing such long comments I need a whole new blog just for you lol Joking . Thank you for your comment and complements Kisses and hugs Steve have a great day my friend:]
IPIKSTEF : ]hello Brian what song are you on hum what was last one I post yes I know Upside down lol.hmm Oki brian have a nice day. thank you for your comment I am a lil tired sorry To be short send you Lots of Muahsss have a great day my friend :] cau cau :]
ROBERT :] Blush hehe Hi and Thank you I for you nice comment and complement I wish you a great day my friend Robert :]
MARCUK :] Hi welcome hmmm Yes I plan to find balace song I do not only like rap and some i just dont think is for blog many other type of music I can share with blog readers. And they are some of my favorites songs i been posting :] ah you know who cares about this things now that was yeterday is behind me and sure I am always encountering somethings or one person don't like about me it is not news to me so Only reason I did react to it was it was not the first time I had gotten same sort comment and thought well best to reply to it in a general way.:-) Thank you for your kind and Sweet words :] hehe okie dokie Marc look foward to it my dear friend have a nice day hugs and kisses :]
WSUNTREE :] hehe hello Jim Same to you Happy Spring but seem like you still in cold weather ? I have not much in mind right now cause I am strugling to finishing Posting for blog so what ever you say is oki with me .Sorry lol happy hump day Jim.I know you understand thank you :]
SIRYELLOW :] Sorry Lol you and Steve win the prize today omg.. Joking I love your comments they brighten up my days many times.:] but you know.. Today Sorry to be a lil short response I am very low in energy right now so forgive me Mark my Darling Friend for my short responses. Yes Mark you know it is exatly what you say and It is for changes of thoughts and experiences and I usually have my say on this but things lately have been overwhelming so not possible for me to express all I want to in blog..heh Sweet and kind from you glad you do feel this way . I too feel the same. I do and try my best Mark.. Yes I saw it and agree with you have to work in office .:] Yes, yes I will share then in time and for sure thank you for value frienship and your continue support am value advice you are very kind with me I notice it Mark . Thank you for complements and comment have a happy hump day hugs and kisses my friend :]
PAT :] Hello .Sure It was really great seeing u and spending time with you. once again.It is always a great time and love your visits. think we are an agreement there I appreciate much too and hope to keep building a very nice sincere friendshio too :] I wish the same for you my friend and strong hugs and kisses for you have a great day Pat :]
ALEXXX:] hello my friend welcome back. yes I uderstand NP but to be honest I can barely type right now and need to get some rest please dont be stranger and come back to blog love your comments and i have not forgotten about u have a great
day Aleexxx not hate you no reason too my friend I never did get key chain :[ Czech mail :[ did you send it ? and alexxx me dear I wish you alwasy the best life has to offer.. and we told once a real friend is not for momments but long lasting frienships if you are moving must be worth it I think about this many times but It si not so easy for me :[ anyway take good care a very much look foward to your next comment and lots of hugs Muahss for U:]
Oki
From the loving city of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Please Always Know It . That Your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4f.com .. It is always very much appreciated:]
and i thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Wednesday..:] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
If need to will update blog later Please check often:]
Kisses Cau ca for now Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL...:]










Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:04 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/