; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday March14 2007

Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Wednesday.:] And Hump day :] like my friend Jim and Mark always tell me Mid week :] Last shift Sorry But had Cam problem and I finally came online I did update i delete now but try my best to keep you inform so you would know.I think I came online finally around your 7:00p.m CST Time USA and stay to around 9:00p.m had only one private in two hours :[ I was very happy :] cause well at least was from my one of my friends and we both went to bed happy :] So today have lots of errands to do in town so not sure when my shift hours will be for you early or mid Morning Wednesday. This shifts as always I only tend to stay an hour or two at most and only if they are productive for me. . oki. For later in your day I will try my best to be Live Online for you lets say try to start shift around your Edited *** I start it a bit late sorry it is now 5:00p.m CST Time USA Ready for some hot times :] . Always you know where at F4F.com and Please to check when I am live online for you PLease Click Here. This link will take you to my bios a page at F4F.com and always let you know when I am live online :] For blog readers and vitor that will like to check out F4F.com take a free tour and or Join F4F.com as member PLease Click Here This link will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and take the free tour and if you decide top join please use link I have provide above for you. It will help me make a lil xtra monies. That is of course only if you join as F4F member :] Besides my errands Today will go to Gym and do My workout and Sorry still I have not reply now to many emails but I will start Today with a few at a time. I like To thank you now for your Understanding cooperation and continue support :]
*** PLease Do not Post Comment In Music Videos **** I delete then after a day or two*** I will post another one today. So if you did I miss your comment please repost again sorry :[
OKi To reply to comments:]
RIKI :] hehe Blush Thank you for complements. and support :] Heh Yes , you right thank you for remind me :] Yes I did I will try to do later today oki would be nice to see a post Thank you I will check it later in my day . I try my best Riki you have one so you now not always easy Blessing to you and thank you for good wishes Mabuhay :]
HUSSONG:] Hi my friend I have miss you . Yes Not worried I am felling better too those Fukitol; tablets come in handy some days lol but really I thought maybe was getting a cold or something besides Work was not helping lot abuse in site lately . I ignore that but with none productive time its can be trying. So I am glad you feelling better too and look foward very much to your visit my friend :] See you soon :] thank you for you care an comment . Peace .Strong hug and kisses for you have agreat day today :]
JB :] Ola my friend hehe I am ok. hmm seem like i have something comming if I recall correctly lol.. Shhhh is Secret Btw us :] hehe lol take care my friend and dont know how will you wait until Friday bleee well I wish you a great day and Smile with me that will help me thank you for your comment and Big hug for you my friend Joao and have a great day ..:]
IPIKSTEF: ] Hello Brian hehe thank you my friend lots of muahss for you and thank you for your care and comment have a great day :]
PAT :] Hello my friend . How are you ? Glad you back hope you had nice time in your trip :] Very true is why I choose that video life not always can stil a landing right.. S o you get up and try again I understand it . Pat I know I have miss you much I do so enjoy our time together its alwasy fun for me and hope for you too :] Thank you for your prayers and continue support many blessing to u too my friend and Smile for me :] I try always my best hugs and kisses and have a nice day Pat :]
RODS:] Oi ... Welcome to blog anf thank you fo your comment. Czech kisses for you Rods:] have a great day .
WSUNTREE :]. Hello Jim . Yes, I smile . thank you my friend who knows I am over it now.. :] hehe Yes I agree with you lol A strong hug for you my friend Jim and thank you for you care and comment :]
Oki
Please do not post comments in Music Videos . I will delete Videos after a day or so try then just keep one working so I will not get your comments or you my reply Sorry.....:]

From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Please Know it always your continue Support her at blogsite and at F4F.com It is very much appreciated by me . And I thank you much for it :]
If I need to. I will update blog later in my day . Always latest news about me here at blogsite..:]
Have a Fantastic Wednesday :] Enjoy it :]
Hope You enjoy Music Video I still watch here sometimes :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]
Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


9:25 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/