; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday March 27 2007

Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Tuesday :] Today i have plan for gym work out and later I have basketball practice dont know if I will go to gym first or after basketball . Then i continue if folloing lead nothing New yet. And some other work i need to get done but that will be it for today well amd my shift at F4F.com I am not really sure if i will be able to have a Split shifts today . but YOu can always check my bios site at F4F.com more likely hours If I do would be early to Mid Morning CST time. and for my regular shift I will do my best to start and be Live Online for you hmm btw your 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm CST Time USA . Please Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always will let you know it day or night If I am live Online for you :] For Blog readers tha want to check site out please Click here this link will take you dirctly to F4F.com Members page and you can check site out and take a free tour if you decide to join please.. I ask you to use link.. I provided it for you as it will help me make xtra monies only if you join oki.. I thank you for your Cooperation, Understanding and Continue support . Today song by the fugees I love always lyrics in songs I choose so it always main reason I pick :] oki
*PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS ON MUSIC VIDEOS*
Thank you :]
Oki reply to comments
DONNIE :] Welcome to blog :] Thank you glad you like thank you for comment and thanks for complement Donnie have a great day :]
WILDCARD :] Thank you Geert . Sure I have many wishes . glad you have not forgotten me :] lol well no difference my friend. hum been really working and doing as much as possible keeping up with my sports which I enjoy very much. hum Modeling still nothing new :[ Well at least that I am willing to take any chances right now cause many offers but involved traveling and a change of life and not sure I can afford to do this for now I still thinking . Blush heh Glad you like pic Geert and you Hope you find better job I remember you told me you were not to happy with it .Wish you well and have a great day my friend thank you for birthday wish hugs and kisses :]
RIKKI :] Thank you much . Glad you like picture and song both I did check out . Thank you my friend Mabuhay :]
MARC:] hmm well its all in the pictrure really happy you like but you know only do more leg work for basketball think its also angle of photo but have very strong legs :].. you know lol heh Glad you enjoy Music video and made your day better that makes it worth the time in picking songs out Thank you for nice complements Marc and comment .Have a great day hugs and kisses :]
JB:] Ola Joao hehehe Yes, had very nice gifts thank you and enjoy weekend too so was nice Birthday hope you enjoy your weekend too my friend :]Thank you for complement glad you like picture .:] a Big hug for you Joao and have a Great day :]
ANONYMOUS #1: well if there all like this would not be much fun lol but glad you like thank you for comment :] please make up nic have a great day :]
RETTILE:] lol Blush Glad too you like picture but really sure we have. Sure I love swimming. Pictures you know are different always I try to make them. normally I do them right before I post in blog hardly ever in advance . Thank you for complement and comment have a great day :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim. Thank you for Complement but really is more angle of picture that anything else true I work in my legs but not that much always had strong legs :] Really I look bigger all the way around and I am not trying to get bigger just keepping the same and weight still the same . hehe I feel the same no different :] Glad you did not get hurt and got your work done thank you for complement and comment my friend Jim:]
Emmisiones :] ? Sorry English please only Gretting to Chile :]
have a great day :]
oki
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Know It always Your Continue Support here at blogsite and F4F.com It is very much appreciated. And I thank you much for it :]
If I need to I will Update blog later in my day :]
Have a Fantastic Tuesday .. Enjoy what ever you do :]
Kisses Cau cau for now Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]




 Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:40 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/