; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday March 6 2007

Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Tuesday :] Good day I like to start by telling you about picture I take this picture as part of series and only difference is ones I did early than others so they are two more coming. Well I don't know but you can see if you click in picture that I did get a litlle hurt on Sunday game but nothing serious two little scratches let see who is able to find then? lol oki Second I and lil stefi and toys been a lil bored at flirt4free bleee many of my friends I not see in quite sometime? oh well Just letting you know you are missed too . Okie So for today I plan work if productive.:] then I go to gym , basketball, and then after Sunbath then chill a bit reply to emails and continue with my leads have a new one but again dont know if offer will be made this one in Milan Italy. I hope is true. In New York I wait for details you know in writing so I can proceed I should know for sure sometime this week but this offer I have some obstacles to work out still but dont want to do nothing until I have clear picture of what and how my time will be spend there Then I will make final decision. Hmm It is true I am also cheking posibilities of transfer but that is only a thought right now and depend on many things some not in my control. Oki lets get to schedule I will work at anytime Your early Morning CST Time a couple hours if productive I stay:] if not I go :[ and be Live Online for you today so best is to check my bios link but this hours I have schedule for now I will try my best to start and be Live Online for you let say Btw your 3:00 p.m and 4:00 p.m CST Time USA. and you all know where always at F4F.com and Please Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know at any hour Day or night from any where you are reading blog from if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com.:] Oki . For friend and visitors in blog that would like to check site out and or join at F4F.com Please Click Here This link will take you directly to F4F.com Member page and if you Join please use link I have provide for you as this will help me make some xtra monies for me Thank you much for your Understanding , cooperation and continue support :] oki to reply to comments:]
WILDCARD7 :] Hi Geert . Yes I think I just did above so you know lot of talk and emails but nothing written as contract but patience and efforts in my part and my friends too hope will pay of for Future :] I wish you a great day my friend and hope you will come to visit me soon Kisses :]
JB:] Ola Joao. I have a Cam Stand and is very cool you can place camera just about anywhere very flexible and stable . I also have a regular tripod think is call but I use both depend where in flat I decide to take picture.:] Blush Thank you for your complement glad you like them No no. I don't never had This is 7 years of discipline hard workout in Gym Joao.. ahhh Sweet I like to read that very much my friend. Yes, many times I think people do not see the real me. Thank you that is better complement than the picture :] A Big Hug for you :] my friend and thank you for pictures too and your comments:]
IPIKSTEF : Hi Brian lolol really . I thank for email I will check out.. well you made me laugh for sure .You are sweet Thank you my friend for your continue support and comment Muahsssss To you Brian my Canadian Friend :]
WSUNTREE : Hi Jim :] In dreams I come To you hehe :] Yes bed is comfy :] Thank you always complements Blush:] Yes , You know I will for sure write here in blog . Well I think first I will need to really have intensive course in English. Then Here In Czech Republic I am now in General Studies cause I had to cut back in courses but Journalist student Its been most of my dedication don't know if that is what I will continue with ? Maybe I am not sure for now . depend a lot in future events hoping for the best :] thank you my friend for you continue support and comment :]
PSIBERTOP ;] Hello Don . Yes, you know I have not thought we are friends but have different lifes . You know mostly I see him in gym. Hum Yes, I know It is very competative and sure New york Big city compare to Brno but really you know At this time only thinking of audtion if I get cointract then that is different and Miami that is a contest if I undertand it right you get ciontract if you win so I really have to read the fine print and offcourse you have to win lol so that is never a sure thing . and there is entry fee. But a lot emails i have got for offer if i am there so not sure they sound legit but you know I been trying reall to find good agent and or agency for me and honest one and that will take some work .. So hope for the best :] thank you for your complements and comments my friend Have a great day Don hugs and kisses :]
HUSSONG ;] lolol Blush ..Thank you Yes, Oki I take deal as long your house is paid for here flat is rented lol joking too :] So come back To Europe . Eastern Europe you know we have very high % unemployment rate in Czech Republic and pay is poor . I think you best think that over well you know is not the same living working here than visiting as tourist . Yes, I hope so too . Peace :] have a great day my friend :]
STEVEN:] Hi .. yes, I did no dont know what it is but sure I would like it :]sound taste yummy no I am not familiar. Steven you know I know only from chat many people very few I considered friends. Sure I would not go unless I was confident and was a good situation for me . I have very good friends they will not permit me to be in Strange situations that I would be alone so more than likely would be some one I know or someone they trust will be good enough for me. Steven blush thank you but you know hehe I do have my lil horns too beside the Halo lol joking who knows ? thank you for sweet wishes and comments have a great day and hugs and kisses for you my friend:]
Oki
From the Loving City Of brno Czech Republic...:]
Know it always Your continue Support Here at blogsite , F4F.com. It is very much appreciated by me :] and I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Tuesday :] Enjoy it what ever you do .:]
If I need to I will update blog later on my day :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND SOUL AND BODY :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:51 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/