; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday March 29 2007

Thursday, March 29, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola .Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Thursday :] Well dont't know who did or did not but Czech National Soccer team Win 1-0 and think we could have play much better but a win is a win :] I thank all the blog readers that cheer for us to Win game:] I get good night rest but working in other proyects I have are taking much of my free time hmm today have basketball practice...too and have for now plan shift some time in your early morning or mid morning CST time USA not sure of hour but will leave it open Make sure you check my bios link at F4F.com. Also I will try my best to Start my regular shift to be Live Online for you let say Btw your 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm CST Time USA . And You know where CLICK HERE and this link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and will always let you know if I am live online for you not matter what hour day or night from where ever you are reading blog from . Also for blog readers that will like to check site out and take a free tour CLICK HERE this link will take directly to F4F.com Member page and If you decide to join please use link I provide for you it will help me make extra monies. I thank you for your Cooperation . Understanding and continue Support :]
PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS ON MUSIC VIDEOS POST. Thank you :]
Oki to reply to comments
JB : Ola :] my friend Please take care and try to do very light work out very important you not do too much after been sick . heh I dont think so but thanks for comment and have a great day my friend send you heling thought and Big healing hug too for you my friend Joao:]
LUCIANO :] hehe hello Rettile lol Yes , it is safe lol I have my rubber ducky and he will protect me lol I am not worry Thank you for your comment and glad you like picture . Have a great day and thank you for comment and continue support hugs for you :]
WSUNTREE : Hi Jim. lol hey you forget not food in tub Sorry. I do like Champagne :] So that I will have thank you :] rest sound good too lol oki get your food and have a great day my friend thank you for your continue support and comments Jim:]
Okie
Frome the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic ...:]
Know it Please always than Your Continue Support here ant Blogsite and at F4F.com Its very much Appreciated...:] And I like to thank you much for it :]
Always lates news about me here at blogsite and if need to will always try my best to update blog later during my day. always good to check blog a few times :]
Have a Fantastic Thursday..:] And Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Kisses Cau cau for now Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:26 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/