; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday March 22 2007

Thursday, March 22, 2007
Ahoj. Hello . Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Thursday :] Here is another picture from Basketball game before you ask me you know I made the shot count:] Hum today Song well I have always like and sometimes we all have bad days and we learn to turn them around :] and really like the Penguins thought it was funny and like that lyrics are there to sing alone if you like :] oki I wish blog would allowed me to have more songs but they take too much space and with daily posting and comments is not possible to have maybe a couple in blog at all time. To day not sure but you can check .. Think but not sure if i will have time So will leave schedule for my mornig shift open and Please just click here on Link and will let you know it if I am live online for you at F4F.com whenever you decide to check .
Heh
*****Update I apologized for delay in posting but after long day and feeling a bit tired I will do blog as I wakey on my birthday :] and give you my plans for Friday Okie Thank you for your understanding :] and Continue Support I am Really SORRY for CANCELLATION of shift :[ *****

But hope tomorrow I will be able to make it up ? who knows now ?:] lol For blog readers that are interested in checking site out and taking a free tour at F4F.com Please click here this link will take you directly to Member Page and if you like to join please use link I given you above as it will help me only if you join to make a lil monies :] I thank you for your cooperation.:] As For my day today I have plan Lunch with my Mother and then have basketball practice and gym possible too . Oki and that is pretty much it continue to have other work i need to get done so emails and if you write me at my Space.com they have a tech problem i can't log in to my account there. They say it will be fixed but is been two days and I can not so I am not ignoring your request please be patient.
"Please do not post Comment on Music Videos Posting . Thank you :"
Oki To reply to comments :]
GARTH :] Hello My friend . very happy to read your comment and u not forget me :] Thank you for nice wishes . Wish the same for you my friend Take care and have a great day Garth:]
STEVEN :] Hello .. hehe Yes, I did but was a quote from friend not read much about his work beside the common knowledge of him as a Brilliant mind. But love this quote too :] thank you sound like it too. So Sexy Kuba here for you my friend :]hehe I think honestly that it is a matter of taste or choices and they are many that appeal to different people but I agree with you I think I have said it before . A picture can say a thousand words and sure they mean more that just striking a pose for blog. Nomally I have difficult time hiding my moods or moments so most pictures I post are a reflections of myself at that particular moment in time cam click picture but there is also posing too involved :] But Thank you much for your complements always nice you write me in post and it is a good title for picture from your point of view I would have call it pensive :] but like your title better:] Glad you like picture in basketball uniform thank you for your comment and many complements Steven have a great day and enjoy hugs and kisses for u my friend :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello Mark my friend : No no I had a tough day. But had song in mind to post you probaly miss the NBA one? I had prior to this one have no Idea when you come to blog So was not a bad day just a bit tire and had plenty to do its all . heh glad you like it it is really about making it all good turn it around :] Hmm Yes I think I have but not much. Thank you Mark I read lyrics very nice words. Thank you for showing me :] I wish you the same my dear friend enjoy your day.. too Strong hugs and kisses from your busy friend :]
Oki
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Know it Always that your Continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com It is always much appreciated and I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Thursday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
If need to I will update blog later in my day . You know always latest news about me here at blogsite so alwsy good to check often during your day :]
Kisses CAu cau for now Stef...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:10 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/