; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday March 15 2007

Thursday, March 15, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Thursday :] Below should be song its not new but I like Creed very much. I will try sharing songs daily too but maybe not always possible but will try my best. I aim to please you always hehe.. So share a few songs I like with blog friends, Visitors choosing songs that I hope you will like too .:] hope you do. If not Sorry hehe I like Lyrics a lot so I listen carefully to songs . Oki hmm Yes just wakey and did not get much sleep and will have to rub into town as one of my friends is telling me always kuba walk not run cause one time last year I get hurt but nothing serious.. Oki bleee the slow times continue but Thank you to the ones that came by and spend time with me but not many came by. I so wanted to show of and take off lol but not here of course lol my new Tuxedo undies and so could have some fun and I did a lil hehe . Sorry too I was a lil late but I had decide to stop by and have some Coffee with my roomate luvda and time went by me really fast but I was Online maybe 45 minutes late . but stay a while into my early morning hours bleee . Oki for Today again like yesterday. It is also possible that I will not get chance to be Online during your early day or mid morning :[ not sure trying to get a lot of things done and you know I have to keep up with my gym workout and basketball practice...:] So rather leave this open and for sure I will try my best to be Live Online for you lets say to star shift btw UPDATE your 5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m CST Time USA ...:] okie and Please use this link Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com at lets you know at any hour day or night If I am live online no matter wher you are reading blog from :]
Oki ** Please do not post comment on Music Videos I will delete them *** Thank you for your Understanding and continue Support and Cooperation:]
oki To comments..:]
PSIBERTOP :] Hello Don :] What you think ? hehe .. Yes, of course . lol Don Yes , I wish too but it was not so :[ hehe You think I took this pictures today only two so one more commeing but miss a litlle of my hair and just dont have the time to retake then .But Dom Thank you much for your complement and comment :] Hugs and kisse for you my friend :]
JB :] OLa hehe Sweet Thank you much and sure I will. I did like the last one too. Friday alsmost here Are you ready for your Party ? be safe and wish you lots of fun and take care my friend have a great day. here was 18 celcius :-) so too very warm for this time of year for us :] a big Hug for you Joao my friend thanks you for your comment and continue support hehe and pakage :]
WSUNTREE :] hehe you bad boy :] hello Jim :] Yes , you know I am doing better thank you for caring . heh Yes Gym is lots of fun. I try
thanks for complement and comment have a great day my friend and take care :]
FANTASYLAD :] hehe Blush. Thank you Nice complement. Sure Please keep me inform . and if you like write me email oki. and look foward to our next cooking class they are much fun you know we both Enjoy much :] Yes, lost going on right now but i am getting throught it thank you for caring and wish you a great day my friend lots of luv for u and hugs and kisses :]
HUSSONG :] hello my friend glad you like but please To all of you Please do not post comments on videos lucky was that I saw it before I delete I was please to read and you like and glad for your comment always...:] have a great day my friend :]
Oki
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Please Know It Always Tha your Continue Support Here at Blogsite and at F4F.com.. Its is very much Appreciated by me. And I thank you much for it.:]
If need it I will update blog later in my day always lates news about me here at blogsite.
Have a Fantastic Thrusday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:00 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/