; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday March 1 2007

Thursday, March 1, 2007
Ahoj. Hello . Hola. Salut . Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Thursday :] today I plan to res a bit yeterday was all day sport and lil work at night so Today I am well rested and Dont know if I will log in now after post you can check link . I was supposed to have Basketball practice but is cancel and So will be good day to catch up and do some work and look again into contacts for Modeling auditions I have hire new guy for Studio.. His Nic is Denito at F4F.com I will be adding him later to list of Models in Studio and please check him out Will be letting you know in next post more oki as for today I will try my best to be Live Online and you all should know where.:] hmmm let say btw your 3:00 p.m and 4:00p.m CST Time USA :] PLease Click here this link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and will also let you know it at any time of day and or nigh If I am Live Online for you many times I do when possible log in to flirt for shor shifts and not possible for me to edit blog usually I don't stay long and do not have much free time but when I do know it in advance . You know I post here in blog for you always. If you are interested in checking site out that is F4F.com and becoming a Member PLease use this link when and if you Join Click here this will take you directly F4F.com Member page and it will help me make a lil xtra monies I thank you much for your continue Support and cooperation: ]
Oki To reply to comments
PSIBERTOP :] Hi Don lol Yes, Of course I normaly do sets of 3 to 5 pictures and use the one that I think are best and Try best you know but normaly I do them daily if not two day sure you know I can change if I want to you would not know it when but picture in blog unless I tell it are normaly 24 hours old sometimes I do right before I do blog so even less so never have old picture here this set I took last night they did not come out as I would have like but again stay up late and was lil tire not from shows but lack of them they had free feature show at F4F.com so was slow I have not seen many of my friends in some time :[ your question of peanut butter lol I like to eat it in whole wheat bread :] Toast too :] Yes I had my Fukitol ready lol :] Have a great day Don and thanks for continue support and comment:]l8r
JOAO :] Ola hmmm No Nothing :[ well You know lot of email but they never work out you know i check all offers make sure they are real and not just set ups . Weather is oki here not so bad but not as warm its been really a mild winter and i like it cuase dont like cold weather much. thank you for pictures and movie.. hum one I was sad to see all that detruction in New Orleans terrible :[ So take care Joao my friend and have a great day a Big hug for you and thank you for your comment:]
WSUNTREE:] Hello Jim :] Thank you for nice complement you know I try but maybe everybody getting a lil bored with me in pictures but really difficult you know many friend dont want to be in blog it is not that I do not want them in it just you know last year blog link became public and all can see what I write in Czech Republic. So not many are interested be in Public view. Have a great day my friend and thank you for support and comments :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hi Mark My Dear friend . Glad you like them I do too :] hehe not sure.I like it but not many of my friends do . Think I should be in the USA maybe ? what you think lol JK...really hum I dont think too much about that cause I need all the energy I can get with foods you know veryactive with sports and so Include lots of protein daily in foods lost of snack during day and nights I work too. put tongue back in lol only if you plan to use it is allowed to have tongue out lol. Wish you the same sure time is flying by kisses and hugs for you Mark and have a great day thank you for continue support and comments I will do my best to keep you informed:]
STEVEN :] Hello lol you want to make deal you are teasing me. Well you know where to find me I have it for privates so come on I dare you lol let see if you will finally come and visit me in private lick lick :] hahaha thank you for comment and have a great day Hugs and kisses my friend :]
Oki
From The loving City of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Please Know always your Continue Support here at blogsite, F4F.com and my Online Webstore. It is Very much appreciated I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Thursday and Enjoy it ;]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:23 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/