; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday March 18 2007

Sunday, March 18, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi.. Happy Sunday :] Hope you enjoy This video many of you have hear me use this song title over and over or read here in blog and or at F4F.com I really like it. Will young he did great job with it hope you like it too.:] For today picture well was second shot from Yesterday I will take some new ones later today hope.. Today I plan in Basketball and then after I chill a bit ..#1Updated I will be Live Online in about 30 minutes making it your 1:45 pm CST and will work early than usally I will Try my best to be Ontime always please use my bios link Click Here and what I have plan to do if it work for me I will just take breaks alone the way and stay working with prior schedule too the way so if you not see me online mean I minght be in a break but be back online as usual Them Around 3:45 to 4:45 p.m CST Time USA Probably Itake my first break But be back Online Live for you.... Please use link and Click Here This link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and always let you know at any hour , day or night If I am Live Online for you :] **** #2 UPDATE DENITO is Online LIVE and will work you know where as always at F4F.com HE IS LIVE NOW 4 :15 P.M CST TIME HE BE ON FOR FEW HOURS OKI SO PLEASE GIVE HIM A VISIT I AM ON BREAK BUT WILL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO OKI. THANK YOU MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUE SUPPORT :] KISSES. HAVE FULL TANK SO NOT MUCH ACTION :[ COME LIGHT MY FIRE HEHE...:]
Oki
*** Please do not post comments on Music Videos postings.
I will delete them after One day and I do not want to miss your comments *** I thank you much for your continue Understanding , Cooperation And Support :]
Oki To reply to comments :]
GIBA :] Oi Giba and Welcome to blog thank you for nice comment and wishes. Hello and How are you ? Thanks for the Cheers and good Vibes back at you have a great day Giba:]
RIKI :] No problem and You are welcome. Thank you Yes feeling much better. Thank you Riki. and how are you ? It is a nice weekend I enjoy doing my sports and the time I get to share with my friends I wish the same for you and and Mabuhay :] and have a nice day hehe learning Czech.. I see Riki:] take care and thank you for your comment :]
SIRYELLOW :] mnam mnam yummy It was cause it all gone now some Arabian bread we call it here With some Ham and Chesse and vegetables yes other is corn if you you ask this . Oh no brrrrrrr :[ Well have a lil Port or what ever you like keep you warm some Irish Coffee sound good too :] Hope you make it to parade.. Yes, here in Brno is spring like weather so not a bleee from me but winter still a few days away from being over but maybe we still get some cold weather ? humm Irismen dont know the expression and the traslation I am a bit lost. I do get the main words penis doubling lol :] Mark Sweet I love it Thank you for both the second toast is very funny I did understand that one well Same for you my friend :] It took a a few seconds but very clever.... A very lucky clover my friend thank you for your comment and Hugs and Kisses for you Mark and a lucky Shamrock too for you Muahsss :]
ATHALIA :] hmmmm:]lol Hi and how are you ? its better don't you think :] Welcome to blog and thanks I think for the hmmmm comment Joking with you thanks :] have a great day Athalia:]
WSUNTREE :] Thank you Jim Hope you kept warm thanks for Snow man I can tell it was bleee cold and lot of snow .. Yes I enjoy it much Thanks Jim for Pictures :] very cool :] Stay warm and Enjoy your Sunday and send you warming hugs my frien thank you for your comment and continue support :]
REDCEDAR :] Hi how are you long time I not read comment from you but glad to read it :] thank you . Not always Redcedar You know they are days when I feel this way but I am quick to come out of them. And sure learning that life has many turns some not so pretty and other rough times but I try my best to Stay in balance and that help me lots but thank you much for your wishes and dont be a stranger :] Always welcome you know wish you well and a great day :]
Oki
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Please Always Know It . Than your Continue Support her At Blogsite and at F4F.com.. It is very much appreciated. And I thank you Much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Sunday :] Enjoy It what ever you do :]
I will do my best to update blog if any changes :]
Kisses cau cau for now Stef ...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:44 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/