; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday March 4 2007

Sunday, March 4, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Sunday :]Oki this Picture is not old but I took friday morning actually did two both came out not right so I took pictures for blog later after shift which are the ones in my bed... But here in this pic I miss my head so reason I did not want to post it. for those friends and visitors tha want to know Yes, we win game Saturday and have game again a lil later today and Hope that we get same results that is in Basketball games for ones that do read blog daily. :] Oki But Game is Lil early today so I am hoping to be Live Online for you Let say for now I will try me best to start first shift Btw Your 8:00 a.m and 9:00 a.m CST time USA. And this is a possible shift as always if not productive I ususally do not stay long and too I can be a lil late . In later my Sunday I have plan my ususal shift for to start btw your 3:00p.m to 4:00p.m CST time USA and I will ask you again To please Click here this link will take you to my bios page and let you know always at any hour day or night from any where in the world If I am live online for you and you know where at F4F.com . For friends and visitors that would like to become Members at F4F.com I ask you if you please use link I provide here for you as this will help me make some xtra monies that is if you join you can just check site out too so please Click here and this link will take you directly to F4F Memebers page . I thank you for your Continue support and cooperation :]
oki to reply to comments :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim my friend. Yes It is a basketball Trophy i get a few years back :] You too my friend thank you for your continue support and comments have a great day my friend :]
SIRYELLOW :] Well I will send you cause really I have to delete some time Is No problem Mark oki :] . Yes you know it really funny cause just week before i have bee chatting with my friend about the same thing but did not know I would get such a response about peanut butter . Mark You know at that point it is very late for me and ended up eating a bunch of grapes :] I love fresh fruits :] You know I like to eat fresh products so will go to food store at least twice a week or more. It is not very far from flat so is oki . Mark Thank you for your visit today was fun and we had time :] always enjoy them and appreciate them much :] Yes I like to read news too I do this daily and I also listen to music too but I download most of it from the net and sometimes I listen to the radio too you have station I often listen :] hehe oki think I will need then :] caring hugs and kisses for you my friend Mark and thank you for your continue support and friendship :]
Wild7 edit reply : ] Sorry Geert ..I will reply to your comment but later tonight I must go now for Basketball game and I just get it as I was doing This post so please understand oki thank you kisses my friend :] Thank you dear oki Sorry to read abiout your soap going off the air : and now you had to find new job which you do not like much but pay the bills .. Sometime we must do what we have too :[ Yes . and you meet some people too that is more that I can write the come with bagage yes not so good i know whta you mean . And pf cpurse you are missed i wish you the best as always and stay in contact wishy for you the best My friend Geert. hmmm The USA for me is onlpy possible Idea many obstacles to over come and I have not gioven up in the Paris and Now Milan Ideas so I will see but if there is opportunity that would present itself for me in the USA that was worthj the travel and could be arrange them I will take chance I think at that point it become a decesion for me to stay and pursued a career there in USA cause lost of Casting calls to go too always very lil notice and find University to continue my Studies this would be problem as it will be very expencive i would have to make some money in a good contract first but time will tell me geert let hope for the best thank you fpr yopur comments take care and kisses have agreat day

Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic ...:]
Know it always your Continue support here at blogsite , F4F.com amd my Online WebStore It is very Much appreciated and I thank you much for it . Have a Fantastic Sunday :] Enjoy it what ever you do .:]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:59 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/