; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday March 31 2007

Saturday, March 31, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut . Ola. Oi. Happy Saturday :]I wanted to post picture and blogsite was out and could not cancell shift at an early hour (FRIDAY). I apologized for this :[ Site just start working an hour or so came back online so Sorry for delays and I Will post new hours here again for your Saturday early in your Morning will do my best to be Live Online for you Btw your 1:00 am and 2:00 am CST time USA and your know where Click here this link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know always no matter day or night or where you reading blog from oki I am sorry for delay I run to bed now :] and will update blog later in my Saturday and reply to comments then .Thank You for your understanding, cooperation and continue Support .
Kisses cau cau for now Stef....:]


*****Update . Good Day or night I will be trying different hours at F4F.com and after this shift I will go to gym workout and the do some errands in town as as I get back if I have time will try to log back in again around your early or mid morning I will only stay if time is productive if not.. I will be back Live online for now let say btw your 2:00pm to 3:00pm CST time USA. PLEASE CLICK HERE will take you directly to my bios link at F4F .com this will always let you know when I am live online for you :] Oki Thank you for your Support and cooperation.
oki to reply to comments :]
JANUS :] Salut my Dear friend I will check hehe thank you much for you kindness :] Yes, I hope so too my friend . Have a grea day Janus and we stay in touch and a Big Hug for you my friend :] thank you for comment and your continue support Janus:]
JB :] OLA my friend oki so no more pics like that one cause want you strong and healthy my friend :] Blush thank I know you joking so am I too.:] take good care my friend and relax no wild parties this weekend for you but you can still enjoy it Joao a big hug for you my friend thank you for your complement, comment and continue support :]
KLOBASA. Greetings from Brno ..Hola :] Thank you for your kind words .hmm yes I am not sure but yes, let hope it changes for better soon it was slow week and it is a patience work but you know all this being an owner of Studio in Spain. Thank you for your comment :] wish you a great day .
ROB AND YANN :[ Sorry I did not get email recently I Check but will write you now I do get quite a bit of email and very rare that I miss one like yours only if its for somethinmg that requires no response..:] but try to reply to most . I will send you email and look for a response from you guys oki . Thank you for taking time to post comment and let me know it have a great day Rob and Yann :]
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim :] hehe oki now I know thank you for your kind words too time willo tell .Jim I reall hope so too :] Yes, good to read weather is nice now and get some Sun. Spring is here :] Have a great day my friend you too Enjoy sometime having fun and thank you for your continue support and comments :]
AMAZING Soccerstud :] hello , Yes you mean email with Sunset picture It is very nice thank you.. I thought you meant card see it now the picture and I read your email :] thanks its very nice of you. Glad that you find inspiration to keep up your workouts it is all about one thing disciplined.. it is the key best advice I can give you Oki Take care an have a great day :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Please know always your continute Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com
Its very much Appreciated and I thank you much for it:
Is i need to I will try my best to update blog if need too.
Have a Fantastic Saturday And Enjoy It what ever you do :]
Kisses Cau cau for now Stef ....:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:52 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/