; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Saturday March 3 2007

Saturday, March 3, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi.. Happy Saturday :] Today I just wake and do not have time I thought. I have Basketball match Today and Tomorrow Today we play in Blansko its about 30 kilometers from brno not bad. I am supposed to play a lil soccer game indoors still but not sure I will go cause have lots to do before and have another Basketball match Tomorrow So active weekend and you know Last weekend I did a lil too much was a bit sore so this weekend will try not to do so much. Hum I dont know but reading back I forget to write New Models name Nic at F4F is DENITO and he is in blog list of models please help me welcome him to Studio he is Sweet nice guy and we work out together at gym sometimes :] So today picture you now it already was my last shot from last night and I only did two so rather post them in series . oki For schedule today will be different cause I need to get to bed early and so probably only schedule will be Hmm Starting btw your 1:00p.m and 2:00p.m CST Time USA Will not be too long of shift maybe 3to4 hour tops so please come by to visit me:] hehe Thank you ah here is Link Click Here this will tell you always any time of day or and night if I am working at F4F.com Live Online for you . For my Blog Readers that want to check site out and if you decide to join F4F.com I ask you to please use this link when you join and cheking site out of corse I only get a any monies if you join so Please Click here This link will take directly to Members page and you can also check site out :] I thank you for your continue Support and cooperation and now we go to reply to comments :]
STEVEN :] Blush hehe Thank you my friend for nice complements no I dont wish to look like my little muscle figurine Actually I dont want to be any bigger that I am now maybe even just keep working in my legs for basketball jumps ther rest is just keeping routines. heh no he is too ugly to sleep with my pillow is the one I hug :] lol Steven it is funny to read hope you dont take wrong way but I am what you call sleeper I love my sleep and really when I wakey not many thoughts in my mind ususally I am late for work or class and have to jump out and get ready but don't think this things .. :] Now as day goes on I will start thinking about a day that I have plan already so really deal with then as day develops. Glad you like yesterday pict too I was dead tire and very hungry .oki hmm yes get new pc and not be afraid you will do just fine . Steven Thank you for your comments and hugs and kisses for you my friend :]
ROBERT :] hmmm Sorry I do not recall can you remind me please cause I get so many emails for blogs and hmm I do not post in many but if I did must habe been a while ago for me not to remember it thank you for comment :] oki please send me blog link again :]
JOAO : hehe Ola You bad boy Happy for you hope you enjoy your day in the hot sauna and sound like you did :] Have a great day my friend and thank you for comments :]
HUSSONG :] hehe thank you was fun for me too I enjoy much yes had been too long :] Thank you :] Kuba is what my friends call me. In my real life Stefano is my nic at F4F but you know this already :] Hehe yes It is becoming more likely that I will come to USA in future we will see next week I will work on this for plans and see if possible first I need to secure Visa then it well just be a matter of setting time frame of course I am seriously considering to come to continue my Studies in the USA as well. while continuing with my search for Modeling jobs but have to get accepted to University first and see if any of my school credits here will transfer. I hope so So look foward to your next visit and thank you for comment and continue support my friend... peace :]
MARCUK :] Hi no no dont worry you kid me. And I do not eat for comfort never I rather will use sports and and go for nice jog instead lol. Marc not always last weeks have been less than optimal we will see with time hope for the same hmm oki i look foward to having time with you in private my friend take care and thank you for comments hugs and kisses for you :
AMADEUS : hehe we will see hmmm not sure yet but probably try a few Hugs for you Paul and ahve great day my dear friend thank you for sweet comment and continue support :]
PSIBERTOP : hello Don omg oki I all cheer up . Think I was just reflecting before I went to sleep.. hmm really you know I cant say I did not expected but been really surprise at empty promisses and some thank God for good friend that help sort this offers out cause the paradox of my work and my real life always creates. So always very careful But your words and very much welcome and sure I believe the same thank you for caring Don and have a great day hugs and kisses for you my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim hehe yes Thank you :[ Sweet really all of you write me But I am oki hehe yes well you know put a lot of time in findings leads and with help with friends can't imagine if i did not have some help well yes you know my Family always supportive of me and friends too so I am feel good about this really is No problem I would love to try it will write you some time this weekend and if only if you want oki. thank you have a great day and hugs and kisses my friend :]
Oki
I Will do my best if need to update blog but it is busy day for me and tomorrow too. with games so please be lil patient with me :]
Pokie lol
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic ...
Please know always your continue Support Here at blogsite ,F4F.com and my Online WebStore . It is very Much Appreciated and I thank you much for it Have a Fantastic Saturday :
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:44 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/