; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday March 12 2007

Monday, March 12, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. Happy Monday :] hehehe You most of notice before that i am a big Shrek fan..: ] My coffee mugs in my kitchen in past pictures and I am waiting for the next Shrek 3 Hope we will get it Soon in the Summer :] I will delete the video and start sharing some more of my favorite music with you I do have MySpace.com account but do not know how to do it from there Yet or it can be done ? . Well yesterday title..for shift.. really should have been like a virgen( Madonas Song ) cause well shift continue to be less than optimal. Okie enough of that hmmm Today I plan to work some time for a couple hours but will not post hours and I did try it already was not very productive . I maybe and it is a maybe try other times cause I will like to start trying at different hours during my day so best is to check my bios page any time you like by Click Here this link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know always if I am live online at F4F.com. As for my day today I have after early shift an appointment to do taxes for the year. .then later I will go to gym for workout and have basketball practice also today then will chill a bit and I Will try my best to be Live Online for you btw your 4:00p.m and 4:30 p.m CST Time USA . Click here as always link will tell you at F4F.com sometimes I star a lil early some time a lil late *** but will always do my best to try to keep you inform when posible for me to do so . Always latest news about me here in blogsite :] For blog readers that want to maybe Join or just check F4F.com out PLease Click here this link will take you directly to F4F.com Member page. If you decide to join please use link I provide for you as will help me make a lil xtra monies. I thank you much for your Continue Support, Cooperation and understanding :]
Oki to reply to comments.
heh I knew SIRYELLOW and PSIBERTOP had the right Idea but no one really notice on my undies as that picture was taken at the end of my last shift and last private and Both are right I was hiding poor lil kubitas on my undies with the "J" ~~~~~lol . Well I did not notice it until after picture was taken so had to see if any one would notice it ..Oki :]
PSIBERTOP :] Hello Don.. hum Matches to Sadistic for me... I am gentle and loving :].. Actually too is from another song I like... re light my fire.. many times over this song is been done. hehe but I made you look was really the joke :] hehe over heated I was think .. Yeah well you know have to keep blog not just with undies pics I have some more Pics to do this week see what I come up with just been lil sad so not always good time for pictures . Thank you for complements Don and for Both of your comments have a great day my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] lol Hi Jim . Too funny. bleee no my first two hours I had two minutes. That is terrible.. remember we get nothing if no time spend in privates. and I would not had stay longer but friends keep me company and so I stay longer. but got a lil better later. but hope it will change soon. Have a great day my friend hugs and kisses and thank you for your comment :]
LUCIANO :] Yes, you know I do you can see them if you scroll down a bit . Sure you know I am waiting for some new ones that I have order so will have them soon I hope sometimes takes long time to get then .Heh BLUSH ,BLUSH Glad you like luciano hope to see you soon again for more fun times :] thank you for complements and comment and have a great day Luciano Grettings from Brno :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello my friend Mark.. Oki come on lol. Thank you again for your time I was very please that you came bye was not the best of days but thank you much You know I apreciate much . hehe you were so close sure I would not have put there unles I was trying to hide just a lil ~~~~ lol Blush :] Yes I have heard of it but I am all NBA no College last year my friend mention to me as he knows how much I enjoy basketball:] Actually blog is much older than you think I first open blog in October 2005 at that time I was let go by my old boss because of blog so I close it and reopen blog in January of 2006 and then was you know rest this comment from this moths are not here cause blog template I had I delete it I had my friend Scott work with me and teach me a lil HTLM he build this one for me but he did and register trademark for me so I can manage blog in my own unfortunally Scott finished his teaching job..In USA.. and had to relocate and we had not been in touch in long time:[. So I dont really know where he is now :[ So you know when I was up for Mr Czech Republic 2006 and was favorite to win contest I did not delete then but friend figure way to manage and bloc well you know the rest was very trying year for me . Have Friend in Germany he told me 2007 will be the year of the Kuba but I am still holding to this hope . Lots of Muahssssss my Friend Mark have a great day :] thank you for comment and continue support and friendship Mark.. :]
RIKI :] Welcome to blog . Sweet okie for blog roll or exchange please write me email sure I will do its no problem. oki thank you for comment and wish you a great day :]
Bengy :] welcome To blog.. Thank you for info and I saw it.. Have a great day :]
Okie From the loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Know it always your continue Support here at blogsite and at F4F.com It is very much appreciated by me . And I thank you much for it ...:]
Have a Fantastic Monday :] Enjoy it :]
Cau Cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


9:16 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/