; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday March 16 2007

Friday, March 16, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi. TGIF :]. The song I choose for today Love Generation is one of my all Time favorites The video is oki the words or lyrics to song I really like :] Hope you enjoy too :] Oki Today I will need to still try to finish with some work Sorry for delay in emails but a lot to do and you know to pay the bills I have to put the time at work too . Oki For today Again I will not post an time for my first shift if I do one should be around you early to mid morning CST time USA Please alway check link for my bios at F4F.com I will post after my main shift for later in your day and night . For my day I do have plan a light workout at gym and then I have plans to meet with Friends for some Coffee and who know maybe a Mojito too :]. Not sure But It is My Intention to try my best to be live Online For you lets say btw your 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm CST Time USA. Please Click Here this link willtake directly to my bios page at F4F.com and lets you know Always if I am Live Online for you no matter hour day or night and where you are reading blog from :] Please remember Schedules are always subject to change delays and cancellations I do my best to keep blog Updated with latest news about me always here at blogsite.
Oki ***Please Do Not Post Comments On Music Videos Post cause I will delete the after the day **** I thank you much for your Understanding, Cooperation And Continue Support :]
Okie To Reply To comments
PSIBERTOP : hey lol Hello Don How are you ? Again Well You know I think u can figure this one on your own no need for me to tell you but since you are offering you know where to go lol..:] Don sound like the same here but not as cold here :] Have a great day and L8r :]
JB :] Ola .. Yes . I happy To read thank you :] A bit cooler here in brno 10 celsius but is nice weather . Wish you a good time with your frien and be safe always my friend Joao. hehe hmm Sure We have Good Party next week..:] A Big hug for you my friend :] Have a great day :]thank you for your comment and continue support :]
MARKUK :] Hello How are u ? lol heh Thanks But I know i dont need to tell you that you know where :]. Well last night was oki could have been worst so I am not complain . Thank you for your comment and your continue support and always look foward to your visits.. Have a great day my friend hugs and kisses :]
WSUNTREE:] Hello Jim :] Yes Why not ? bleee Yes but i did go out for a lil bit last night before work just for coffee and then work long shift was oki and had work also a bit early . I hope so will really enjoy looking at the picture and see how good you are at making Snowman. Yes TGIF Have a great day light up the fireplace and keep warm. So warm hugs for you my friend .Take care and thank you for comment and continue support.:]
Oki
Forn The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Know It Always That Your Continue Support here at Blogsite and at F4F.com ... It is very much appreciated by me ..:] And I thank You Much for it ..:]
If need to.. I willdo my best to update blog later in my day. so always good to keep checking for Updates . Thank you : ]
Have A Fantastic Friday and Enjoy it What ever you do :]
Kisses cau cau for now Stef....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:10 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/