; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Friday March 9 2007

Friday, March 9, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Ciao. Salut. Ola. Oi... TGIF :] hehe . Wish you a Happy friday and enjoy your weekend :] . Well this picture is for laughs really I read post in my F4F room since I don't have a constant smile often enough. I must not have teeth and of course this picture is joking making fun at myself . I like to do :] lol oki today I will try to do my best again in not for sure and I will only stay if time is produtive lets say I would try to start my first shift live online for you btw you 9:00 am to 10:00 am CST Time USA... PLease take into consideration it is a Maybe and subject to change delay or cancellation .oki Today I plan goin food shopping again and then I will go to gym and do my workout and that is it. when I get back to my flat I will take a nice nap maybe watch some TV an chill a bit a lil time for myself and then I should be Live Online for you btw your 4:00p.m to 5:0op.m CST time USA ... Please Click Here this link will take directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know any hour of day or night when I am live online for you no matter where you reading blog from Thank you . Oki you know also some Shifts I start a bit early some time I am a lil late but will always try to update blog for you always lates news here in blogsite about me .:] oki for Blog readers that are interested in checking F4F.com site out and if you like it and wish to join as a new Member Please Click here this link will take you directly to F4F.com Member page and by using this link when and only if you decide to join will help me make a lil xtra monies for me Thank you much for you continue support , cooperation and understanding :] Thank you too to all my friends that came to help me Welcome DENITO to studio he is new to F4F.com So please be patient with him it is not so easy the first few times :] he is very Sweet boy :]
Oki to reply to comments :]
JB :] Ola my friend .Hmm Yes , very warm in Portugal :] well the re several buket but the big on grey is Protein powder I drink one to 3 protein shake a day some times if if too late and Imiss a meal will have that instead :] I like it vey much and I mixed with low fat milk :] A big Hug to you my friend have a nice day and thank you for your comment and continue support Joao my friend :]
CIAN :] Blush Thank for your complement and u comment .:] hello and how are you ?Smooches back at you I imagine means kisses ?
RETTILE :] Welcome to Blog :] Grettings :] hello and how are you ? Thank you for taking the time to write me comment and Glad you enjoy blog have a great day and Enjoy it :]
JONATHAN :] Welcome to blog :] Blush glad you like picture and thank you for complement :] hello and how are you ? :] Thank you for taking time to write me comment and have a great day and Enjoy it :]
WILDCARD 7:] hi Geert my friend . hum well Milan was a not for me that last offer I got with USA still working on this one hoping for Paris soon too :] I am doing oki just my daily routine and work and expanding my leads and have to keep at it . this you must be very familar for you being and actor Geert send you good wishes too my friend :] thank you for comment and have a great day kisses :]
PSIBERTOP : Hello Don no :[ the counter It only count new visitor once and that is every day. you are new ... but only once per Internet connection or IP addressin a 24 hour day if you visit more than once in a day which I hope you do there is a different counter for this too but you will still count as a new visitor but no more than once per day :] lol oki thank you for complement no I did not even get close so no cigar lol :] hugs and kisses my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] Really Jim I am hire :] lol well now you have a Czech kitchen helper don't know if you will like my cooking .Jk.. hehe wish you a great day Jim and thank you for your commment and continue support :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello Mark I miss you today :[ No not even close lol but you know wher you can see it better and live :]lolol you are funny Yes It is Strawbeeries and yogurt flavor Its is really good I like it much mnam mnam hmmm yummy. well I hope you write good word and will find a fortune$$$ ? today lol.hehe thank you for your positive thoughts and your prayers and very much appreciated . Mark you know I am here and ready and come on. We light fires together sure I can manage to warm you up a bit ? lol so log in and come to my room will be some nice and hot action for you :] Let the fire get star it :] thank you for comment and hug and kisses for you my friend .See I can joke too :]lol
STEVEN :] Hi . No I was not mad was the end of a long shift and did not get to smile fast enought timer caught me by surprise beside I was a lil tire. Yes it is my protein podwer and sure it is a chocolate Nesquick box :]. humm sound good I love avocado so sure I would like it . ahh nice Sweeet wish the same to you Steven thank you for your comment and have a great day hugs and kisses my friend :]
ANONYMOUS :] welcome to blog . lol okie Send me a pair andi wear for you in blog :] deal :] JK dont have a pair or I would have wear it in blog already kind out of my budget but thank you for your comment and make up a nick :] have a great day :]
Okie
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic... :]
Know it always Your continue Support here and F4F.com It is very much
Appreciated by me :] and I thank you much for it:]
Have a Fantastic Friday :] Enjoy it what ever you do..:]
Cau cau for now kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


5:41 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/