; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday February 28 2007

Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Wednesday and happy humpa humpa day :] as Jim and Mark and Don call it . Well I will tell you first about my day I have plan Squash game and them I going to Gym for work out and then I will work in trying to get flat clean go to town and also try to reply to some more emails :] oki for Today let say I start shift and Be Live Online for you Btw your 3 :00p.m and 4:00p.m CST Time USA Please Click here this link will take you directly to my bios page and let you know any hour of day or night when I am live Online working at F4F.com . For Blog readers that would like to check site out and or Become Members at F4F.com please click here this link will take you directly to F4F.com Members page and if you decide to join I ask you to please do it using link I have provide it for you as it will help me make some xtra monies :] I thank you much for your continue support and cooperation please remember too schedules are subject to change, delays and or cancellations . Okie reply to comments :]
JOAO :] hehe Great I am glad you had good time. Yes, I love one day to visit your country for sure :] thank you for comment and have a great day my friend and a Big Hug for you thank you for nice complement too glad you like picture :]
PSIBERTOP :] lol Great glad to read it Don hum Oki thank you for complement in picture and here very dificult to get peanut butter but think is smooth or plain I find only one place here that has it bread is Czech bread lol have a great day Don thank you for your comment my friend :] l8r.
AMADEUS :] Thank you you ar forgiving and kind . Yes , I will continue trying and sure will write as definite plans are in place hehe blush hum glad u think so I dont know ? really how many people really read it all thank you my friend for your kind words and continue support and friendship :] Have a great day :] hugs and muahs To you Paul :]
STEVEN: Hello my friend Yes. I think I was little delirious yesterday and really had not enough sleep :] Today I am well rested and lol dont think I know my self sometimes what is that I am doing in pictures cause maybe I use now more like 80 % of the picture I take other are out focus or miss my self in picture only my half of head it is usually the problem but when I take good time I do better..:] Think you know always no ones really know all about other person you know as life keep changing so do you too. Thank you for complement and comment Steven my friend hugs and kisses for you :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hi Mark :] nice with link I dont have to look up words hehe thanks :] oki just plain peanut buttter as I told before in comment here in brno only one store I find and I buy from.. love it too hmm:] Well that it is very interesting and also very true .:] Yes one more day and March is here. Happy Humpa day to u too :] and 8Q? please explain.thank you hugs and and Muahsssss for you my friend have a great day :]
Okie
From the loving City Of Brno Czech Republic.. :]
Please know always... Your continue Support here at blogsite , F4F.com and my Online Webstore. It is very much appreciated I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Wednesday and Enjoy it :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


9:06 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/