; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday February 27 2007

Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao.Ola .Oi . Happy Tuesday Today I am run to bed so please forgive me for short post and reply but last week was terrible and I had to work long hours shift hum today next 9 hours sleep :] eat and I love peanut butter so will have sandwich hmm mnam mnam means good yummy while I write this post oki so will rest and only have basketball practice today and then I will take another break chill do a lil dancing lol Joking and will I think plan today Shift to Start around let say Btw your 3:00 p.m to 4:00p.m CST Time USA come be my hero and light my Fire hehe and have some Fun with me I aim to please always and will do as I am ask So Please Click here it will take you directly to my Bios page and let you know at any hour day or night of the week if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com and come play and have some hot fun times with me :] For Blog Reader the would like to check site oput please click here this link will take you directly to members page and please use link if u decide to join as it will help me make a some xtra monies :] I thank you for your Support and continue cooperation and understading :] okie to comments
SIRYELLOW : Hello My Dear Friend Mark I am sorry I will reply you I have email thank you much for tonight and your continue friendship and support just now have to work longer shift for now . Well Friday I did have time to go out but was new pub opening in brno was fun but only had two drinks or four or six or 8 lol I dont know but get home safely that all that counted lol we had no snow here laltely and its almost spring sound like you had great time I am happy for you :] hehe blush yeah lately lil kuba needs heroes I apreciate much :] you know it . Yes you know but if income and you do all you can and then no minutes it is why sometimes no matter what you do just dont happen :] but it is why we call it the ZOO. cause very few people see us as human beings with real feelings hopes and dreams . Yes I try my best Mark always thank you and back at you for your encouraging hug and Sweet kisses to you my friend Mark thank you for comment :]
PSIBERTOP: Hi Don lol yes but you went to work I bet and this one I am sure I Win :] hehe hum a cup of kuba well I leave it at that cause Coffee I make is very good ;] hehe glad it did for you have a great Tuesday and thank you for both of your comment Kids No drugs :] l8r
WSUNTREE :] Hello Jim . Yes I will know more in a couple weeks i will keep you informed as to what happens need to have it all plan right and make sure time will be spend productively and I thank you for your comment and will get back to you when I have a lil more details thank you Jim my friend Strong hugs for you :]
STEVEN :] hi my friend lol Yes, it is new plan joking. Yes you know difficult to understand unless you done it cause is easy to tell models what they should do but problem is people come under nick you dont know then it is not face to face and you can't call back on phone and they can be quite direpectufull and you know I try best to keep room in order I have direct link to F4F but it isusually my friends that call before me and have this guys ban from site Steven you know I think you are right but remember here where comflict always arises people want at flirt one second of a picture for 6 hours and if not fun or making minutes not possible and for sure the person you see in the pictures is the real me I try my best at f4f.com but cant have fake smile all the time and in my real life I am not smiling 24 hours a day I am very repectful of others and very outgoing I am not shy at all and so people that get to know me at F4F know this.. I do also very much respond to the way people treat me with respect and kindeness I will return it. I must go to bed you have me writing things I told here many times in past but wanted to let you know there is truth to what you write me but there is always a but mystery too. what is really are someone elses thoughts ? heheh oki hugs and kisses :] yours I know :] until next time my friend:]
HUSSONG :] Hello my friend .. Yes glad you like I was not sure if I should post or not but when site went down and after terrible week a very Dear friend send me this and I thought would be fun to post , Yes you will come play with lil Superkuba hmmm sound great can wait . It has been a while my friend thank you for your continue support and comment .Have a great day my friend :]
AMADEUS :] Hi my dear friend Paul hehe glad you like it some times is best thing to do lol. hum I Will need more details but I know I made up my mind that I will give it my best shot if I can make it all happen Paris still possible but ? again until I know more nothing can be told hmm I know we will see . Thank you Paul for time tonight I enjoy much and thank you for all you do and try to do for me you are very caring and kind and know it that I appreciated much too . have a great day my dera frien Paul and Hugs and muah x 10,000 you mean lol pap
JOAO:] Welcome back You been missed :] Ola hope you enjoy your time and had good wines hehe Sure you took Pictures :] have a great day my friend and thank you for your comment and complement:] a Big hug for you :]
oki
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republich ...:]
Please Know it always .. Your Continue Support Here and blogsite , F4F.com and my online Webstore. It si very much Appreciated... I thank you Much for it :]
have to go for now .. :[
Have a Fantastic Tuesday and enjoy what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


7:22 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/