; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Thursday February 8 2007

Thursday, February 8, 2007
Ahoj, Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi . I wish you a very Happy Thursday :] Oki this post has been updated it :] I will do my daily routine. after my early shift over now I will go to gym and then have basketball practice and then will go to Solarium try to keep up with a little tan :] then chill a bit and I and have plan schedule to Be live Online let say around you 4:00 p.m CST Time USA and you know where Please Click Here it will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know at any hour of day or night when I am Live Online Please remember that Schedules always subject to delays changes and cancellations. I will always try my best when possible to update blog :] Okie Please if you would like to Join F4F.com PLease Click here this link will take you directly to F4F VIP Member page and you can check site If you join please use link i provide it ie help me out make a lil more monies and i thank you much for it . Again I also like to ask my Friend That are Members please not forget To Vote for me for best Model for the Year It is my second Nomination and would like very much to Win :] Thank you all for your continue Support and cooperation :]
Okie to reply for comments :]
AMADEUS :] Thank you :] you are to kind with me :] I thank you for your continue support complements and you friendship :] Yes was really nice time I enjoy much and look forward to later today too hugs amd Muahs x millions for you Paul thank you my friend have a great day :]
HAIRYBEARS :] Welcome To blog and thank you for comment you too have great day :]kisses
JB :] Ola Joao hehe I think maybe you are developing a fetish my friend :] lol Hmmm Sounds good them hope one day to visit your Country my friend thank you for both of your comments I think you just miss it I have it here in same post ? I do not post comment until I read them first so sometimes it take me time for me to post them Oki so NP my friend have a great day and a Big hug for you :]
SIRYELLOW :] lol Hi Mark :] Thank you for your Kind and Sweet post . I know i thank you already but thank you fo your continue support and friendship too :]heh No so good for the bird :[ but sure might be true in life not always people will be good friends even if at first it seems that way :[ but I wish you a great day and hope we chat soon :] Thanks for lighting my Hair on fire lol Mark you are funny :] Hugs and Sweet kisses for you my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim hehe Thank you Glad you think so but You know its up to Members at F4F . So hoping for the best heh well I wish you a great day and thank you for comment Jim and a big hug for you my friend :]
HUSSONG :] Hello my friend Glad to read your comment in blog yes , Thank you I do like to write this things at least once or twice a week cause we easy to forget and not to practice them. but not always possible for me to post I do try my best to have Balance in life and to respec otheres and share this priciples and thoughts with friends and love ones :] I like to believe i try my best to live my life this way :] Yes , Thank you much for your continue support and comment and complements hehe have a great day my friend and look foward to next time with you :] I try my best allways Hussong :]
Oki
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
I wish you A Fantastic Thrusday :] Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Please Know it always your continue Support here at blogsite, F4F .com and my Online Webstore . It is very much appreciated and I thank you much for it :]
If need to I will update blog later :] Always latest news about me here in blogsite :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]



Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:16 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/