; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday February 11 2007

Sunday, February 11, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Wish you a Happy Sunday Again I am short of time and have to do quick post but really I have Basketball game in my early morninng and have to go with team out Brno to Moravsky Krumlov. So hope for a win. Soccer match we win but this are btw friends. okie so I must go to bed soon cause Sorry but was tired and really could not work late any way cause need it to rest for game :] so For Sunday I am not really sure but will try in my afternoon after I am back from game lets say Starting around your 9:30 am and 10:30am CST Time USA and then SHIFT HAS been CANCEL AT YOUR 4:00p.m Fos SUNDAY oki Sorry :[ Thank you for Understanding ...Schedules are subject to delays change and or cancellation and best always to check my Link by Click Here it will take you to my bios page and let you know at any time if I am Live on Line for you at F4F.com and For F4F.com Members please not forget I ask you Please to cast you vote for me for Best Model of the Year at F4F.com I thank you for your vote :] and for blog readers That would like to Join as Members please Click Here this link will take directly to my bios Page and you can check site out and if you decided to join please use my link I provided. This will help me make a lil xtra monies.. I thank you much for your continue support and cooperation :]
Oki To reply to Comments :]
MARCUK :] Yes . heh win Socer game and thank You for good wishes for Tomorow game. Yes I had this request before . but Soccer games are btw friends and basketaball yes we have Uniforms will think on it okie thank you for you comment and have a great day xoxoxo Marc my friend :]
MIKELE :] Good To read your comment well. I will think on it about your request but Dont think it is posible Sorry Sports ger amybe but not uniforms okie Thank you for Your comment and your good wishes too. I hope also we win :] have a great day my friend :]
RAYMOND :] hehe No problem Raymond I do same for all. Thank you for well wishes and will let you know in next post but Soccer game we win so :] but Basketball is later in my morning thank you for your comment look foward to more and have a great weekend :]
AMADEUS :] hehe yes.okie dokie as you say you are my friend and so it is good you think I been of some help to you I hope so :] Dont know about the rest you know I try best and respond very much in my way but sure friends we are and I know you done the same for me :] thank you my dear Paul enjoy your Sunday and hugs for you :]
SIRYELLOW : ] hehe . I see bright light should go into the light lol . Soccer yes :-) but Basketball early my mid Morning :] hope for the best and win . Really Czech team ver good in Hockey you know it I am sure :] No I have not been in a while But I like to Snowboard :] when possible for me its lots of fun :] Oki Be careful Dont want you get hurt again in not fun injury hehe okie hope You enjoy it and big warm Hug andd Sweet kisses for U my friend Mark :] thank you for comment and help with votes :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim :] lol its Gel Its all lol Rooster good one but I like it so I wear it not always but for most days I dont wear gel at all .Have a great Sunday and enjoy :] Thank you for comment I think ??? :] JK
Oki
From The loving City of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Please Know it always your continue Support here at blogsite ,F4F.com and my Online Webstore. It is much Appreciated and I thank you much for it :]
If need it I will update blog when posible for me.
Cau cau for now ..Kisses ... Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:50 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/