; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday February 4 2007

Sunday, February 4, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi.:] Happy Sunday :] Oki . Today I have plan no Schedule you can click here and check at any time but have no plans to be Live Online at F4F. I will try to catch up with my other work Go to gym and Then rest a bit We won Bastketball game so thank you for your good wishes :] You know if I need to update blog later as I wakey and or during my Sunday I will do it , always latest news about me here at blogsite.
Oki To reply to comments :]
JOSH :] Hello My friend . I too play at catch up Thank you for nice complement glad you like the picture . Thank you yes we win by more that 35 points :] So was great Game And I score 19 points:] and did no play last quarter :] Have a great day my friend and thank you for your continue support and comments muaahssss to you Josh:]
CIAN :] Thank you for complement and comment :] have a great day :]
JO25:] No Joe :[ Nothing new yet yeah and when you will come to chat in pvt visit me at F4F.com? Still smae problem really ? hmmm thank you for your wishes and prayers I am way behind in emails and so I have yours Jo25 in due time I will reply you. oki have a great day :]
IPIKSTEF :] Thank you for good wishes we won game and you will come to F4F again ? or you just kidding Brian. Muahs for you have a great day :]
WSUNTREE :] Jim Hello :] Yes, THank you we win two games in a row :] Well Jim I thank you for your complement and comment but nothing new yet :[ I will do my best Jim have a great Sunday and keep warm my friend :]
SIRYELLOW :] hehe oki I have plenty more one but really Glad you like it my friend Mark I missed you :[ No I dont watch it. I know very little about it some hum ..Sorry I miss you my friend but was a lil tired and room was lil abusing so no reason to Stay and I look foward to our next time thank you for your comment and continue support Mark hugs and kisses for you my friend.
Oki
From the loving City Of Brno Czech Republic.
Please always know it your continue Support here at blogsite ,F4F.com and my Online Webstore is very much appreciated. I will always have much Gratitude for all your support :] Thank you :]
I wish you all a Fantastic Sunday.. Enjoy it What ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ....:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:44 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/