; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Saturday February 24 2007

Saturday, February 24, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola . Oi. Happy Saturday :] Today I have Soccer game and then have some more work to catch up on and plan a Schedule Shift for let say starting around your 3 :00p.m to 4:00 p.m CST Time USA . Please Click Here this Link will take you to my bios page and let you know any hour of any day and night if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com Thank you for your continue Support and cooperation. okie to Comments
JULIE :] Welcome to blog :] Thank you for your nice wishes and thank you too for your comment :] HAve a great day Julie :]
JOSH :] Hi My friend good to read your comment always good to hear from you . How are you and wish all is good for you in Canada :] Blush thank you for complement my friend glad you think it:] I wish you a great day and you too take good care Josh :] Thank you for comment.
SIRYELLOW :] Hello Mark well i must tell you truth was terrible week think there is a song that goes perfect with it was a lot of waste of time hmm . Yes lol Matrix sort of hehe that is funny yeah go put my print there please maybe I get real job offer then hum no wade is my favorite player :] Mark yes I am looking into this possibility and we will see. Hum yes :] I was expecting you all week but no hero for me :[ Yesterday had to had day off from it I chat it smile and twirl and did all I could still nothing. Always you know doing this for a while lot of empty promess and sure it is not much fun being lie to costantly but is is the business you know hope you will be able to visit today and or when you can Mark wish you a great weekend and hugs and kisses for you my friend..:]
AMADEUS :] Hello . hmm Paris is reall not up to me I will know maybe later in week but have not heard nothing if No news no point in going is waste of time and money... I am trying my best thank you for prayers I hope for the same. thank you for Continue Support and comment hugs and muahs x 100.000 Paul thank you :]
RODRIGO :] Welcome to Blog . English only please . thank you I dont normaly post comment unless they are in English but please I thank you for cooperation :]
RAINBOW :] Cool :] Welcome to blog. Thank u . Well I like active lifestyle in sport and gym too you know can be boring some day but just try to mix it so it is not and the rest Too glad we like some of the same things . thank you for complement and comment :]
Okie
I will chill a bit now .
Frome the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Have a Fantastic Saturday and Enjoy it what ever you do
Know always your Continue support here and blogsite .F4F.com and my Online Webstore . It is very much appreciated and I thank you much for it.:] If i need to I will update blog later in my day :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


10:44 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/