; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Saturday February 3 2007

Saturday, February 3, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. :] Wish you all a great Saturday.:] Okie today I will try do same I had early shift and then I will rest, eat and try to catch up with work and play basketball again today.hope we win again :] I plan for Shift today let say I will do my best to be Live Online Starting around your 3 :00 p.m CST time and your 4:00p.m CST Time USA . PLease CLICK HERE this link will take you directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know at any day any hour if I am live online for you.:] Like always Schedules are subject to Change delays or cancellations. But I will try my best always to inform you in blog . I am still trying to catch up with working in emails and other things I need to take care of. But you know I try my best latest news about me here in blog always I thank you for your continue Understanding and Support :]
okie to reply to comments:]
AMADEUS :] Thank you my friend . Have a great day . Thank you for your cpntinue support and comments :] hugs for you my friend :]
WSUNTREE :] Hehe Good to know it Thank you for you wishes and what now we will have shorter or longer winter ? Have a great day my friend and enjoy it thank you for your comment Jim and we win yesterday hope we win today too :]
THOMAS:] You can learn all this in my profile or you can check my bios page at F4F.com you can come See me live there and I have audio for PVTS you have to buy the time for this . yes hum Its possible I will think on it . Well I am Single no Boyfriend or girfriend. Birthday is near March 23 hum yes Glad you think we will see with Time. so I did not go shopping too much a lot of places I never been before and brands I had not heard of but it was very little shopping mostly I did pictures and visit Agencies. I had plan and then went to look at beatiful sites and was really a great time for me thank for your comment and welcome to blog :]
JB:] Ola...okie dokie .:] look foward to that sure I will like . Tight Hugs for you my friend Joao:] and Enjoy your weekend Thank you for your comment my friend :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hello Mark . You been missed..:[ Okie thank you for happy Groundhog Day . hum Great so hope is true winter will be short then :]. Oki I will Mark yes have plenty but mostly I am fully clothes and blog a bit demading for more thatn this I try my best to please . any way you know havwe to try to creative woth pictures so have to think of new Idea for next series usually I get a them in mind for them we will see .lol
no I do not and you know It si not so warm even at home I wear shirt and shorts if not pants so you know work is a little different hehe I look foward to next time Thank you and you too have a Super Wweet Saturday me friend hugs and kisses for you Mark my friend :]
IPIKSTEF :] Ah welcome back :] my friend Brian. basket was fine and we win and today another game so hope we win too. Yes London and Paris were both fine :] hehe Thank you Brian for your complements and comments :] kisses
PAT :] hehe I am lol. Glad you enjoy Picture and yes come back to See me heh look foward to it :] You know You bee missed. I remember now you had trouble with ice storm or something like this but thank you for your continue support and your comment Have a great day my friend :] hope to spend time with you soon . My best to you too.Thank you my Dear friend Pat :]
OKie
I have to go for now but as always
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic..:]
I wish you a Fantastic Saturday enjoy it what ever you do :]
Please Always know it your continue Support here at blogsite , F4F.com and my Online WebStore is very much appreciated and I thank you much for it .
Cau cau For now Kisses Stef...:]



HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


12:25 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/