; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday Ferbruary 9 2007

Friday, February 9, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi.. TGIF hehe :] Ahoj and wish you all a very happy Friday . I will go to bed soon but wanted to do blog and sometimes with mornings shift I get very little time so I will do now and let you know plan in Gym after my first shift and then go to buy some food at Store and do some more errands in Town :] Friday night schedule I will write for now but it will depend and how I feel after my day but will do my best to update blog Oki. So I Will try my best to be Live Online for you lets say first shift I plan as I wakey cause is a little late now already. I would say Btwn your 2:30 am and 3:30 am CST Time USA and then after this and I am live online for you now 4 :00p.m CST time USA :] and You all know where Please Click Here This link will take directly to my bios page and let you know it any hour or day from where ever you are checking from if I am Live Online for you :]. Also Please If you are a F4F.com Member Ias you to please vote for me in Contest for Best F4F Model of 2006 I won for (FOM) the Month of May. and Please if you not a Member and will like to become one Please Click Here this Link will take you directly to F4F.com Vip Members page and you can check site out if you decide to join please use my link :] this will help me make some extra monies :] and I thank you much for it :] okie I thank you for your continue support and cooperation.:]
OKie I will do comments now :]
IPIKSTEF :] Hi Brian . How are you my friend :] heh thanks for your comment I think lol have nice rest and dreams Brian :] take care and have a great Friday Hugs kisses my friend :]
STEVEN : Hi . How are you my friend omg your comment its well written you should be writer or are you ? I can just honestly tell you that thoughts like this do not cross my mind and much less expressing in it in writing as I dont really look at my self this way the pictures funny you write all this but meant just for fun and blog you know. Yes true I pose and flex but maybe i dont think of it much hehe ... I will look very much foward to your comments for this picture lol. but have an I dea of what you will write :] lets see if i am right :]Steven well it is again trying to mixed it up a little and I have some ideas for new pictures but been short in time but they will come . Ahh and I read btw the lines too lol I knew that last comment will get you...:] lol have not see you in a while at flirt Sweet hugs and kisses my friend its all good :] thank you for your complements and comment :] have a great day :]
WSUNTREE :] Hi Jim ... hehe yes thank you much for your complement. I try but tonight actually this morning I stay up too late already and want to do blog ..Yes yes Spring almost here :] I used to go to Solarium more often but have not recently hehe you wait for prints :] thank you for your contuinue support and comments a big hug for you my friend Jim have a great day :]
NEW_TBUSINESS69 :] Hello :] Thank you You never know when I might show up lol :] Who knows ? thank you for your comment and I check email and find card thank you you know I was gone that week so glad you tell me so have a great day and hugs kisses my friend :]
SIRYELLOW :] Hi Mark :] ah No no is okie well is true you know it but not be sad :] Smile Mark yes true is not always the case hehe yes me too and I thank you much for it my friend thank you for your continue support and friendship :] wish you a great day and lots big hugs and M-U-A-H-kisses my friend Mark :]
Oki
I will try my best to update blog later in my day it way pass my bedtime :[
Sorry I have to go for now . Please remember Schedules Subject to delays, changes and cancellations.. I will alwasy try my best to update blog when possible always latest news about me here at blogsite :]
Oki
From the Lovin City of Brno Czech Republic ...:]
Please Know it always your continue support here at blogsite, F4F.com and my online Webstore it is very much appreciated and I thank you much for it :
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:10 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/