; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Wednesday January 31 2007

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Hump day :] as my friends tell me always here in blog is mid week already . I like to start By Thanking my Friend Fabri...:]. In Paris I had great time and he was very much help to me in getting new contact and leads so trip to Paris was possible for me. Thank you Fabri I will be posting more pictures from Paris but Not from London weather there was terrible and I did meet some very nice people in London too. that hope in the future will work out for me in getting new leads. Please Know also that I thank all my Blog readers for their prayers and sending me good positive thoughts. Time will tell It is all I can say for now but you know when some thing is real then you will for sure know it here in blog okie. To my Schedule for later today Please remember that this are subject to change delays and cancellations when possible for me I will do my best to update blog for you .I will try my best to be Live Online for you at this times :] So as for my first shift let say I will be live Online around your 3 :0 0am CST Time USA.
Then I will try my best to do a second shift let say your around your 10:00a.m could be a little early could be little late. and then last let say again start shift btw your 4:00p.m to 4 :30p.m CST Time USA. You know I am trying to make times available for the differences in times zones and Also I will not Stay long when shift are not very productive. And You know where for those that don't or do PLease Click here this link will always tell you any time of day or night if I am live Online for you . I thank you for your cooperation and for your continue support :] Today beside working and some catching up with some School work I will do Gym workout only for today :]
Okie
Reply To your comments :]
PAT:] Hello my friend hmm.. Thank you for nice complement sorry to read about your bad weather. hehe okie So I look foward for your next visit with me . Well you know is learning experience for me I really never travels this much before and I would have stay longer but one of the leads left me hanging so I had to come back home really wonder if their intentions were good. Oh well life goes on and so do I .:] Have a great day my friend Pat thank you for your continue support and comment :]
STEVEN:] *** please*** almost forget I did reply you to your comment in post bellow It did not post in today or yesterday and was my error but I read it yesterday so I reply to it then I was checking for other post and look like a double posting to me so Sorry my friend thank you and hugs and kisses for you :]
PSIBERTOP :] Thank you for your kinds words and much wisdom i fine in them very possible . All you write and thank you I will do as you say . You know I very much believe in this so it is something easy for me to try to do it . Thank you Don Yes, trust me good pictures for blog not always easy to do I have good days and bad ones but I am still learning. I hope not too Ice storm Powers outages here in brno we had some Snow but no ice :]So stay warm in Memphis my friend :] thank you for your comment.:] l8tr
AMADEUS :] Hehe was nice Time Thank you much for your continue support. I will try me best to do so. Thank you again for your comments and continue friendship Paul Hugs for you :]
WILDCARD7:] hehe Hello Geert . Well so far not much to tell besides contacts and new experiences for me. Meet some really Great people that very nice to me I like that very much . Yes Geert send me link again please in email so I know it for sure hehe yes well too bad Can they use a Czech boy like me in your soap.I am very good actor lol. I glad to read it Geert the best for you have a great day and when will you come visit me its been long time bleee. JK. have a great day my friend and kisses :]
JB :] hello lol rsrsrsrsrsr Ithink is lol in Portugal but really this Czech boy could use now some good work so can pay for the fishes and I had help I did not do this all by myself . Yes , a lot of support and good thought from my friends now must wait we will see where the road lead me now hehe thank you for Picture Joao and Thank you for your nice comment too . a Big hug for you my friend. Enjoy your day :]
JOSH :] hehe Welcome back To you too that was quick I look foward to reading all about your experiences. Josh I hope for same . Strong HUgs for you and Muahs Thank you for comments:] Hope you will visit me soon too :]
WSUNTREE. Hey Jim You know . It is Possible But I need Visa and some one to sponsor me and surely a Model agency that will want me there as I will not go in my own for now any way hehe Jakect is rad Jim lol hope you have a nice day and enjoy it thank you for your comment :]
SIRYELLOW :] Where IS SirYellow lol oki I know you are here. hehe thank you mon ami Mark hehe. Sorry to say London Besides The tube and agencies I saw very little from Hotel too weather was terrible.. and did a lot of running around trying to find places and last appoinment never came through with information so had to leave :[ well as for Paris weather was much nicer and I enjoy much more but not to say London I did not have same weather and so Not fair. No no Body Famous Yes went to many Places to many for me to write now as I am falling sleep sorry Thank you for the congratulation but it is not for me belongs to all of you and your continue visits and cooperation understanding and support of blogsite :] a big Hug back At you my friend and Kisses for you Siryellow have a great day and thank you for email and comment :]
Okie
Sorry But I must go for now :[
From the Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Please Always know it that your continue Support here at Blogsite, F4F.com and my Online Webstore is very much appreciated and I thank you much for it .:]
Have a Fantastic Wednesday ( Happy Hump day ) Enjoy what ever you do :] hope u will come visit me at F4F.com
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef..:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL:] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


4:06 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/