; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday Janunary 30 2007

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ahoj .Hello. Hola. Salut. Ciao. Ola. Oi. Happy Tuesday :] I like to thank you for your nice comments and wishes want to let you know that I appreciate you support. Paris is great I make new contacts there and hope that will help me with developing new leads for Modeling.. I had a great time while I was in Paris :]. so really not much news to tell for now .
like to let you know about my plan schedule for today let say I will do my best To be Live On line for you hmm I will try start shift Btw your 2:00 am CST Time and 3:00 am.CST Time USA. Again I will remind you that all shifts are subject to change. delays or cancellations . Specially if they not busy . I will always try to change it to another hour during your day . My other schedule shift is to Start around Btw 4:00p.m to 4:30 pm CST Time USA . And you know where Please Click here This link will take directly to my bios page at F4F.com and let you know at any hour in any Day or Night If I am Live Online for you . So please also visit blog often I will do my best to update if any changes. And you know latest news about me here always in blogsite. Oki to reply to comments :]
PSIBERTOP: Hello Don . My friend I could no have written it better but it is what I hope new contacts and leads and hope for new jobs too and it did take time to set it all up. And some did not work out at all but lets hope some will for the future and sure There is a lot I have to learn but dont think I will when it comes to my build certainly like you write it willhave to be something that I am happy with too. but right now lots of talk and that is all for now :[ Now back to work and continue working with leads. Thank you for your complements in Pictures The are not easy to do Thank you for you positive thoughts :] Have a great day Don :]l8rt
WILDCARD 7: Hello Geert . It is possible I am not sure been gone for a week and sure I might have missed a comment but normally I get then all I have not check . but thank you for writing again. About Blog Site is possible I did not check it while I was gone Really is Bloger site .com that maintains blog Servers and is not something I controll but thank you for letting me know it. As for something plan yes, Work, work and Study everything else we will see with time ? Kisses and have a great day thank you for comment.
AMADEUS :] Thank you for your nice wishes. and both of your comments. Yes, Paris was Great what will come of it only still talk you know but think make new friends and contacts in both countries so I am doing my best. Have a great day and hugs for you Paul :]
ANONYMOUS :] Crash would be funny Nic name better than anonymous heh I skip a few lol You are Chinese. I am Czech you can read my profile in blog in you want to know more about me oki thank you for your comment and welcome to blog :]
JOAO:] hehe how true it is what you write me. I am still learning much and at times can be naive but in time I hope to learn more about life and sure I think frienship is love too. and like you said very few real one in life so I will Always try my best :] Thank you for your comment and have a great day my friend and a Big hug for you Joao :]
WSUNTREE:] Thank you Jim hehe Snow here too. Really no news yet and when I will know something if any thing well for sure I will share it in blogsite thank you for your prayers and good thoughts my friend have a great day Jim :]
KRISTIJAN:] again Hello .Yes no problem . Your welcome and dekuji is fine thank you for your comment.:]
MIKELE : No problem my friend glad to read your comment. I have not had chance yet but I will check out song thank you for link. Let you know in your next comment if I like it . Thank you for your complements too hugs for you Mikele have a great day :]
Peul :] Hello . hmm plenty pictures in blog not much to tell for now just trying to catch up now with work, bills and School that is about it. You know I have active life so always doing something playing basketball squash or going to gym for workouts. kisses Peul and thank you for comment .
STEVEN :] hehe well you certainly write nice comments you know . I was not thinking too much about blog or work cause I was focus in my goals but not worry I did take time 0ut to enjoy it too so it was all good hmm yes why not I always say enjoy it . Well I am home or no post but Thank you Steven for your comment and complements lol what I taste like I think I will regret asking you that Ice cream it easy lol... a big hug and kisses for you my friend have A great day .Enjoy it :]
OKI
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic.
Please know always your continue Support here at Blogsite, F4F.com and my online Webstore is very much appreciated. And I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Tuesday :] What ever you do Enjoy it.:]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef....:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:24 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/