; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday January 9 2007

Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Ahoj, Hello. Salut. Hola. Ciao. Oi.Ola... hehe Becoming Multy language site lol.Oki Well, Good day or nigt to all I am in a bit of a hurry cause I need to get some sleep but have also busy day Later and I not have specific date for Trip to UK so makes difficult for me to get it all together. I will keep you imform as to my Schedule for Today my first try will be as I wakey and shower let say around your 2:30am to 3:30 am CST USA You know I can be a lil early or a little late but I will try other hours if shifts are not productive.
So please when I give u this link is for you all who come to Visit me try this link**\/( is Bellow) at any time day or night cause specially this week I will be trying to Shedule in as many shift as possible since next week very likely I will not work :[
I am waiting for Confirmation of dates right now please pray for me for those that pray and the other well you know think good thoughts and send me lol for me it dont matter it will all help me. I hope lol. Well I hope you guys enjoy the picture.:] hehe make you or bring some smiles to you :] Really Pay attetion now :]This is Link /\ PLEASE Click Here this link will tell you at any time day or night if I am Live Online for you at F4F.com so again first shift will be at around your 3:00 am CST USA then TRY any time during your day I do have to go to Gym and will also try to play some basketball with my friends. But for later in your day again I will do my best to Start shift around your 4:30p.m CST Time USA . to check if I am live on line I give you here same link PLease Click here It will let you know it If I am OnLine working . For My readers interested in becoming VIP Member please CLICK HERE this link will take directly to F4F Vip Members Page and if you have not join is really a good deal for all you get and it help me make a little more money when you use my link to join as a VIP Member So I appreciated if you do and I thank you much for it :]
Oki to comments
JB :] Hello my friend thank you much for the Ola I did not know it now I will include it in every post. hehe Blush I am glad you like and thank you for your complements and what a wordeful wish I double it hehe A big hug for you my Friend Joao.:] Have a great day . thank you for your comment:]
PAT : hehe Yes. I am blushing already how you know me well now :] Yes I get Thank you :] Thank for your kind words and wishes let hope so too my friend and hope to see you later :] Thank you for your continue support and nice wishes my Dear friend Pat :]
AMADEUS:] Yes, hmmm hehe oki If you say so Paul .:]Thank you for nice complement and thank you for nice Time we had last afternoon:] Always Grateful for all Your continue Support Friendship and Time you make for me lots of MUahsss 100x 10 . for you Paul Thank you for comment:]
WSUNTREE:] Hello Jim hope you are using that word in a nice way or beware of the cage for dog house sure you don't want to go there.AHH You make a nice comeback with nice complement hehe Blush :] but will be reading you comments very carefully..lol When you where at F4F ? you kid me ?thank you for good thoughts I need all I can get :] Well, I live life a day at a time and very carefully so don't repeat same mistakes I have in past . Dont like lies that is one of my main things in life. Just recently someone was trying a litlle trick on me but you know I am use to this and I treat people as they treat me but really nothing to do with you . Sorry was just in my thoughts as I write blog. Have a great Day my friend Jim and take good care thank you for comment :]
JOSH :[ I am very Sad you be away so long .I will reply to your email so pleased check before you leave Canada. and know it that you will be greatly missed . Can you send me Picture of you PLease oki.Becasue I do not believe I have one from you . I wish you well and hope you find way to stay in touch. You know I was teasing you lots last few days so hope you did not think I was upset or anything like this Thank you for a great time last night I enjoy much it was great and very hot private. So Lots of Ice cream kisses for you my friend and Big strong hugs Josh :]
SIRYELLOW :] HEllo my Dear friend Mark :]"HAPPY BIRTHDAY " my friend :] thank you much for your visit last night . It always much fun with you my friend:]lol Stefano Da Vinci well has a sound to it wish I was as creative as he was . Well I have time still I guess lol Yes , Glad you like Radio station they play great music and nice variety help me sometime stay awake when shifts are slow at F4F. Mark no Sorry I dont follow but will ask my friend to explain to me about the game sure he will tell me... heheh Sex Bomb okie doikie pokie :] thank you for complement and thank you for your friendship and continues support :] Mark I wish you a great day and Enjoy it oki A Big Strong hug for you my friend :]
STEVEN: hehe I am very Flater you like my pictures and blogsite i thank you for nice complement. Yes thank you :] This week I be working a lot so hope fully you will not miss me at f4f.com. Well steven to be honest this picture I took right before I went to bed lolol but yes interview date still on hold :[ I am sort of nervous about it hope it is not a trick just to get to me cause you know it is reason I keep all my persona info confidential as I had pass incedent where some have gone overboard to try to trick me but not one has done so abd get awyay with yete hehe . I might be what in USA might call a farm boy but I pride my self in my Education and I am weary of people in general At first sure I make mistakes and choices but I am a bit better prepared now and hope to avoid as many as possible.:] No no Steven it is not in my bathroom lol. Yes , No I dont worry about this as my rommate Luvda has his own and I know him since we are children we been best friends for long time :] Really weird timing there cause I had plenty free time at f4f it has been average shifts for me. Well when I do splits shift is that I dont stay long if shift are not productive. and you might just be off in the timing of privates. or your time zone is different than
mine I am too press for time today so thank you for nice complements and your comment Steven my friend have a great day and enjoy it
Oki
I have to go for now :[
But Remember latest new about me here in blog site .:]
I will Update blog if I need too later during my day .
I will tell you again please try to understand next few days I be working lots and have very little time so not write as much but will give you latest news as I get them . Still hoping my washing Machine can be fixed.bleee I am running out of clothes to wear lolol. oki.
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic..:]
I would like to continue to let you all know how much Gratitude I have for
Your continue support cooperation and understanding and all your well wishes for me I am very humble by it :] I thank you all much for it and that goes for Blogsite, F4F.com and My Online Webstore:]
Have a Fantastic Tuesday and Enjoy it :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef... :]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


3:27 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/