; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Tuesday January 2 2007

Tuesday, January 2, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Salut. Hola. Ciao. Heh . Well I hope you are all well rested now and had a great time in your New Years Day Holiday. I am looking foward to getting back tomy daily routines . I Play Early game of Squash already and plan on Gym workout later and will have game with friends for Basketball a lil later and them I have Dinner with My Parents here in Brno :]. I do have a Schedule for today.. Lets say for now around your *** update I will start Shift a lil early today in about 15 to 20 minutes that is you 3 :30 p.m around there CST Time USA..To start So come light my fire,candle , hair whatever..lol I am ready for some hot times :] I aim to please all your dreams can come true with me hehe you can always check at any time If I am working Live Online for you just Click Here this will take you directly to my bios page and let you know if I am live Online working or not . And for those to wish to become VIP Member Please just Click Here This link Will Take you Directly to the VIP Members page At F4F and you can take a free tour and check site out :] I thank you for your cooperation ,understanding and Continues Support :]
Okie to comments :]
JOSH :] No problem But see you back at it again you might as well tuck your tail in and get collar and no leash cuase you be in cage not dog house . well I dont know if you say so but they sound like poor excuses to me after all you are out in Vacation while I was working and sure is no problem but not totally my schedule fault.:] I see you knew it in advance you go to dog cage best to keep you there for now a lot you will have to do to get out for walk . Not worry you get your cold Water in cage lolol uffff cage . hehehe. okie Welcome No problem Josh. Hope Nancy is your girlfriend name cause I know no one by that name . Nothing for you today lucky if you get dog treat but seriously doubted lol have a safe flight back home and have a great day my friend Josh Kick kick lol :]
PIBERTOP : hehe thank Happy New Year to you too . Don Spank you iguana better put finger for taste in mouth lol let me know how it goes.
Oh I am not from Kripton so it don't affect me at all hehe sure tongue is out I am very Proud of my tongue lol . Yes of course I Still have my wings I think Halo I left or lost it somewhere not sure but I will get it back lolol Think ?. ahhh Thank you Don Sure the day Blog is not fun for me the day will stop with it that is for sure but thank you for your comment my friend and know it I was joking around with you lol I am just a teazer and a flirt :] Have a great day Don and Enjoy :]
WildCard 7 : hehe You right I was late and had to meet my Friend Brett and sure i write here before I take all my picture now I have a Jobe stand and use timer that is why some don't catch all of me at times but I am having fun doing it :] I have the blue ones too . No geert didn't hurt at all. Really In Belgium and I thought your country was more liberal not here is the fashion now to get piercings. at least here in Czeh Republic for kid boys my age lolol dont know about you Joking I am in good mood today sure that will chnage soon. Cause I am sort of Moody . Well I told always I just like everybody else :] oh thank you for email but I think I am behind like two hundred by now so will take a while for me to get to them have a great day and Enjoy it Geert :] Muahs my friend :]
WSUNTREE.:] hehe lol Jim Thank you but 1 day of year is recuperation day always for me now doing a lil better and you hope you had nice time . No I have never had highlights or color my hair I do use a lot of gel to keep the look I like you might notice gel color in my hair sometimes byut it last the whole day and works really good :] I second that keeping peaceful ,kind and caring thoughts to all for the whole year :] Thank you Jim for you comment and continue support:] Have a great day Enjoy it :]
FANTASYLAD :] You are alive I see ;]Poor excuses . hehe jk. Yes Happy New Year To You Too my friend is No problem. A week blee that sound really general okie well I hope to see you soon You been missed so hugs and kisses for you my friend :] have a great day .:]
Okie
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic..:]
Wishing you all The best for this Year 2007
Know it I have Much Gratitude :]
For your Continue Support Here at Blogsite at F4F.com and at My Online Webstore.:] I thank you much for it :]
Have a Fantastic Tuesday and Enjoy it :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef....:] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


11:28 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/