; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday January 14 2007

Sunday, January 14, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Salut. Hola. Ciao. Ola.Oi."Looking At You" :] Wishing You all a Fantastic Sunday :] Yesterday again I did a bit too much and felt the need to have nice long rest . I am only sure about one schedule shift today but will update blog as I know it if any changes and you can always Click Here . This link takes you to my bios page and let you know At Any Time and or any day during day times or night times depending where you are reading blog from . If I am Live On line for you working at F4F.com .But Shift I am sure of Lets say for shift right now I can tell you I will try my best to be Live Online for you Btw 3:30 p.m to 4:30p.m CST time USA . Please remember that Schedules are subject to cancellations and delays . I thank you for your cooperation understanding and support for Blog readers That would like To upgrade to VIP Membership at F4F.com Please Click Here this Link will take you directly to VIP Member page and you can check site out If you decide to join PLease use the link I have provided for you I would thank you much for it a it does help me make a little bit more money when you join under my banner here in blog or Link I thank you much :]
okie to reply to comments.:]
STEVEN : Hello my friend .hmm You right some time the more you read in open room the worst it can get even if people are just trying to help me you know at time most people dont ealize how tired and boring and the abuse you take can get to you quickly I must say even in the begining as new model most people are nice to you and it look like a great job but after a while you begin to notice the real job and what doe it really entail for you to do I am pretty imune to most things bt you know I have bad day when I just tire from working in many other things that I have to da that get bore and loose patience fast most times I leave quickly , heheh Steven just promotin my self honestly you can read and see what ever your imagination allowed you to go. but in real life sure I am not a dull guy I am very friendly and out going and love to flirt and tease. But I am more talk than action in this if anything else dont know but that is the real me . A Paradox of my current F4F job as is very true I am not shy at all but are extremely selective and carefuly safe when it come to any intimacy with anyone . :]hehe Glad that it you enjoy picture na let your imagination soar to new place it is good I think nothing to forgive but i am alway flater to read your words about me . thank you much for your complements and comment and have a great Sunday my friend winks :]
ANONYMOUS #2 Hello :] How are you ? Not be shy :] I dont bite unles I am ask too lol:]Glad you enjoy and are inspire :] thank you for your wishes I did have good rest a bit sore after game yesterday but I will survive it :] thanks you for comment and have a great Sunday :]
MARCUK:] Hello my friend . hehe well good thing is that I enjoy game get a few bumps and Bruises and feel like truck run me over as i try to play my best and I did score lots of points but it had been a while that I had play with such intesity and good thing I had been practicing just for fun playing with friends in late afternoons in last few weeks so I can't imagine if other wise . hehe Marc yes, how I wish that should be right now:] i would love massage :] but as you know already I had to cancel my shift last night because as I did not feel my best and was a bit with sorenes in my muscles hurt my ankle a litle but nothing serious .Today I get the longest Sleep and rest all week so lil Stephi is fully charge. and ready to play hehe Hope I will see you soon check blog often. but think I will only do the at one shift I am sure I will work today Marc. thank you for you sweet comment and have a great Sunday. Sweet kisses to you my friend :]
WILD CARD 7 :] Hello and thank you for your comment it is nothing new as to most popular why know and as to sitting there it is not free time is work tim not getting privates make a not a very productive time try it in one of your acting sketches and see how much fun it can be lol. Geert I wish you well in all your work and have a great day as far as modelling well is ups and dows but sure in time it will with my experiences better my jobs prospects if not will find something else you know such is life if it mean to be the let it be so I always give my 100 % to my proyects and I get results it might take me time to weed out the time wasting roads but eventually I find the right ones and not get lost so much in telling the truth sayers and the liars so have a great week my friend kisses :]
PSIBER TOP :] hehe well it is music to my ears to read your complements you know I try my best and I dont have the proper euipent to do really professional photos and beside I do them my self as you know and it is jus for fun and for promoting myself in blogsite . Hehe Give kiss to Paco for me they are always so adorable when puppies. lol I look foward to pictures and poor Buddy make sure you show much affection too after all Buddy is the # 1 and been by your side all this past time . So you have to be very loving to him too . Don we are having Crazy wheather too I would not go as far as green here but it is very mild Winter sure it will change soon but is mid January already so who knows ?. Have a great Sunday my friend don and kisse to all the kids and a big hug for you my friend :]l8r
SIR YELLOW :] Hello Mark hehe yes I do edit blog often if I notice of forget something I know you would jus get me for that one as youhave in pass.:]
Me delerious lol I smell like roses always no matter what lol Yes mark I am the water boy .lol. No Mark I am Center Guard :] I only score the most points from my team too bad we lost game lol :[ boooo...It was first and probably last game I play with my old team of Babice. I just dont have it in me any more I love to play but just for fun with friends now okie Mark I hope you had a very nice Birthday weekend and you have plenty aspirins around lol drink plenty water flush out your sytem lol take care my friend and hope to see you soon like tonight would be great :] hehe many loving hugs for u Mark :]
JOSH :] hello my friend true all you write is not new but I have mnuch admiration for you too . It si a great proyect the one you are working on and wish you the best an a quick return knwo alway s you are missed thank u for comments both of them SWEET So hugs and kisses for you my friend JOSH:]
WSUNTREE:] hehe hi Jim I read okie Yes, lot of work moving trust me I know think I move 3 times in last two years not much fun :[ but glad when it is all over and done with you be happy too so get to work and finish it lol have a great day my friend and thank you for complements and your comments Jim loving hugs for you my friend :
Okie
I must go to store get some food supplies and before I will do just a light and streaching gym workout session today take it easy day and hope to see you later at f4f.com for some HOT Fun Times in pvts . hehe :]
Okie . PLease kno I have much gratitude for your continue support here at blog site and F4F.com and at my Online Webstore :]
I wish you a Fantastic Sunday Enjoy it :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


6:42 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/