; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday January 2007

Saturday, January 6, 2007
Ahoj . Hello. Salut. Hola. Ciao. Oi. I think . hehe for my Portuguese Blog readers :] Good day To All. I had a good night rest went to bed a little late but was from work . Today I have very busy day. I actually have Indoor Soccer game at 11:00 am my time and after that I will have lunch with my parents here in Brno Then I will help out my old Basketball team I use to play in in Babice cuz some of the guys are sick with colds and they need help hehe good thing I been practincing with friendly games btw friends here in Brno. I think that would be enough for today in the sports. hope they don't bench me on sidelines :[..lol well I will enjoy watching game any way . okie Today Shift For F4F please remember that this are subject to change or cancel but I try my best to let you know it here in blog so check often but If all goes well and I am feeling well and rested I will try my best to be Live Online for you BTW your 2:00p.m CST time and 3:00p.m CST Time USA that is Idea of when shift will start around this hours . Please Click here this Link will take directly to my bios page and you can chek this link at any time day or night it will tell you if I am live of line for you at F4F.com. Oki for readers of blog that would like to join F4F ther only one Type of Membership and is call VIP Please Click Here This Link willtake directly to F4F VIP Member page and you can check site out .:] I Thank you for your continue support and cooperation :]
Okie To comments
JOSH :] ???? I do not understand. you have nothing to apologized for . So my friend no problem.:] Well, if it is for you best Interest in your job I wish you the best and know always you will be missed if you do not have easy connection to Internet I understand. I thank you for your good wishes and the same to you :] Latter Buddy :] have a great day Enjoy .
AMADEUS:] hehe My Dear friend. Thank you much for you good wishes and continue value wisdom in your advice. Thank you for you continue support and flatering comments you know you dont have to tell all this things I know we been friends the longest time here and finally maybe a welcome change is possible for me I will try my best to Enjoy the experience and The rest well It is not Yet know but prayers are appreciated and wishes :] Thank you for you comments and have a Great Day Enjoy it My Dear Friend Paul. I will stay the course Muahs to u Paul :]
JB :] alo is hello in Portuguese ? I read Oi.? let me know it so I can include right word in my hellos okie I thank you much :=] my friend Jb.
I am not going Modeling to London It is a Job Interview but with posibilities and I have finally decided to take a risk and go chech this out I dont have date yet so let just hope for the best my friend . No no JB Blog will always be here this is personal for me well I do promote my work but really I share my personal life as well with you all to the extent that is possible for me to do so . so not worry and thank you for your wishes I hope they will come true too :] Have a great day and enjoy :]
JO25 :] hehe Yes, let not jump ahead it is just interview and I am one of many so not a sure thing but it worth for me taking the trip the possibility og getting the job So we pray and hope for the best Sure i willhave many more oppotunities in the future if this one don't work out and it will be a great experience for me :] For sure look foward very much to chat ing with you please if you Join use the link I provide you here it help meout a bit more then just the .80 cent per minute we Eastern European models get for privates now so Click here if you are serious about joinning F4F.please and I thank you much for it :] Cheers Buddy.:] have a great day and enjoy :]
Mexil :] hehe oki Ithink I did it today but welcome to blog and look foward to more comments from you have a great day and enjoy :]
NICO :] ahh The Frech funny you are :] lol I am way to sexy for you lolol just joking my friend you do not know me but I am not pretentious at all and dont choose my friends by the way they look or how old they are ect... I very much dislike people that place all too much in way you look in the outside it is by far more important who you are as a person inside I work daily in improving my short comings becasue I am not without faults I am just a person like every one else that enjoy doing sports and like to maintain a healthy life style but I enjoy it . heheh well lets hope you right I can't be bad lol have a great day nico and thank you for your comment.:]
WSUNTREE :] Hello my friend Jim . Thank you much for the luck hugs it is hopes and dreams that makes our lives so why not have them and try your best too reach them :] hehe sure I will be with my Halo and wings and undies of course have a great day jim and thank you for continue support and good luck wishes :]
STEVEN :]hehe that you did my friend and is quiet flatering :] thank you again well all you say is true and sure I have much to learn and change about myself but I know and understand what you write I think the more you hear or read the more it helps to keep a balance in life and how you realate to others So only time will tell what the future hold for me :] Well I wish i did not have to wrte this but truth is I doubt I be shopping. but for sure I will take opprtunity in the time I can aford to be there to take as much of the tour of the city as I can :] thank you for your comment and have a great day enjoy my friend. hmmm as to your question you know If I know some body personally I am very outgoing and friendly as long there is no other expectation so I would say my friends will tell you that I am ver sociable. Reason I think I won in April 2006 The most handsome popular guy in Brno 2006. and that was a by votes I dont even know who nominated me and be honest I was very humble and surprised by it :] but glad I won of course :]
SIRYELLOW :hehe Me tooooooo . Thank for nice Company tonight welllast night lol.. thank you for your kind words and wishes . you know I am in university now but dont know i think if time will permit me I wouldvery much continue with my Education as I know this is most important would try to find way to do this if I left the Czech Republic dont know to early to tell I think no matter I will continue with my studies even if I have to cut back in courses. I will eventually finished University would be my one of most important goals in my life.:] ufffff lol bleee I am running out of clean clothes lol have to solved I am glad you remind caus e I had totally forgotten to follow up on it today I hope can be fix and not have to buy new one :[ Have a great day my Dear Friend Mark and lots of MUAHSSSSS to u :] thank you for your comment:]
JANUS :hehe Welcome back stranger I am my onw of course an no one elses :] hmmm but was kidding with you my friend you know I care for you. You always been very sweet and kind to me and I do treat people as they treat me hehe I will check later okie thank you again for your comment nice to read from you again my friend Janus have a great day and enjoy :]
OKie
I must run now I am little late..
so you know if any changes lates news abot always here in blog and update too about my Schedule.
From The loving City of Brno Czech Republic ..:]
Wishing You all The Best for this New Year 2007 :]
I would like To thank you again all of you for your
Continue support here at blogsite,F4F.com and my Online Webstore:]
PLease know it. It is very much appreciated:]
Have a Fantastic Saturday and Enjoy it what ever you do :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef....:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


3:10 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/