; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Monday January 1 2007

Monday, January 1, 2007
Ahoj Hello . Salut . Hola Ciao . A very Happy 1 for the year 2007 :] This pic was taking last night before I went to to Celebrate with Friends. We had great time Today Strugle a bit but all is well Here in Brno :] A New Year. Lets set our Dreams and Goals fo this coming year Resolutions lol Not I don't make any just always try my best to work not just in keeping Healthy but staying in Center in touch with realities of life.:]. That is about as much I can come up today lil tire :] so get to comment :] Okie
WSuntree :] Blush Thank you . for nice complement and wishes my friend Jim.. hehe I did okie. well hope it works :] Blog as far as I know is not going anywhere lol but glad you feel this way Have a great Monday Jim Enjoy :]
LIONEL:] Blush well I dont think so by far but glad you write me such Sweet complement lionel Happy new Year to you. Thank you fo comment and many more I hope :] kisses:]
MARZAN : hehe well I read all you write and you are very kind and thank you much for all your nice wishes and advice let hope that they will come tryue and I will try my best to do .:] but I wish you that same my friend take care and a very Happy New year to you my Brazilian Friend :]
PAT : hehe Yes I do . I will continue with next two in future postings. well Videos are difficult to do I had here in blog before is no problem but really Not something I like to do for now maybe in future .hehe No I didn't drive and I was fine but had a lots of fun :] My best to you my friend PAT :]
WILDCARD 7 :] hmm Yes you know same for me I had to wait but it is life and is over and done with . Yes all is well in Brno land lol Finding now a little time to relax so I will enjoy it . Hope you do the same Thank you for your wishes I wish you the same Big Hug and kiss Geert my friend :]
JOSH :] Thank you much for your comment and my Sympathies about your Dad and sure is tough and you done well hanging in there so keep the good work my friend you flatter me much you done it all your self and glad that we start to get to know a lil better cause you bee absent bleee a month or so . I thank u for your wishes and wish you the same. Strong Hugs and Ice Cream kisses for you my friend Josh :] Thank you for sharing a lil personal for blog but you write it is good to get out . thank you for nice complements I feel the same and your Both comments have a great Monday and Enjoy :] Happy New year
SIRYELLOW :] lol Happy New Year my Friend Mark. Yes this was jus a minor contest you know the first I win in April was much bigger that alowed to qualify for the Mr Czech Republic well you know the rest was not a pleasant experience . Hehe Glad you like the Elf No one else make commnet on it thank you was not easy to do :] hehe . Well I am sure they are but I dont know any and I am not in pubs much singing songs lolol. Thank you for the horn hehe we had plenty to go around Happy New Year to you too and thank you for all your wishes and complement you are very kind and glad to have you as my dear friend Mark. Big Hugs and Sweet kisses to you :]
PSIBERTOP : Hello and How are you today :] hehe Yes I keep my wings so no spanking I was a very good boy for New Years :] Thank you for your complement in Pictures more will be coming and thank you for your comment my friend Happy New Year and Enjoy Your Monday Don :]
ALEXXX :] Happy New Year my Friend Thank you for you complent you arwe very kind and I thank you for your comment too. I feel the same my friend Take care and Muahs to you Alexxx my friend:]
STEVE :] Greeting from Brno And Welcome To blog :]Thank you for your cmplementabout post and Happy New Year to you stve I look for ward to more dont be shy :] hehe Have a great Monday and Enjoy :]
Okie
From the Loving City Of Brno .:]
Wish you all the best for this Year 2007
I thank you for your Continue support
Have A Fantastic New Year Day :] ENJOY:]
Cau cau for Now Kisses Stef ...:]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


9:15 PM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/