; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Friday January 5 2007

Friday, January 5, 2007
Ahoj. Hello. Salut. Hola. Ciao . hehe Please don't tell me I know I missed my head but you want daily picture and dont have time to play with Cam today so live with it for one day lol.. Sure they be more in Future I promise next picture will have full head on :] Any way I think is good picture.. Okie I have news to share with you all It is not a certain thing but donations will be greatly appreciated.:] lol I will confirm later cause I don't have a official date to fly to London UK..Yeat but in mid January. is possible .I hope and Think will have personal meeting with Large USA Firm for Possible Modelling Job.:] I told You I would share always news with you so please all the good thoughts and prayer will be greatly appreciated. And will take time to vist other major Agencies too if it all work out for me . lets all hope for the best it is after all just interview but one that is very welcome :] will be good experience for me. So any UK fans if you have legitimate contacts or sugestions that can help me whem I am in London in reference to Model Agencies and or Model Agents .. Email me please I thank you much for it London could be my Future home :] well we can all have dreams :] I have a dream too so hope it come true :] Okie So yesterday I work and bleee 4 hour in morning and almost did not work at my night was a lil depress cause I think I had two pvts in 4 hours. and I spin and twirl and put joker smile on still nothing Well, then I work another 6 hour shift and was average but really Missed a lot of you I know a some of my friends came to see me and chat with me. and some we had Hot fun privates I enjoy much ;] I aim to please and all your dreams and fantasies can come true with me in privates :] Okie so after I do blog I Have Squash game and then Gym and then I will rest chill dont think I will work in your Mornings so Schedule shift is for around your 4 :00 to 4:30 p.m CST time USA . You can Click here it will take directly to my Bios page and let you know at any time during day or night If I am Live Online for you at F4F.com. Please come visit me and lets have fun :] Okie for readers that will like to become VIP Member at F4F.com please Click here don't let the word VIP scare you is only type of membership they have and it is a good deal for all you get to see :] That link will take you directly to the VIP Member Page at F4F and you can check site out . I thank you for it :]
Okie To comments
AMADEUS :] Sorry. well was great today we made up for it and I thank you very much for your time I always enjoy much . Yes, you know my body last night say no you not waking and I done too much Sports yesterday so today will be a light day for workout and only game of Squash. hehe Thank My Dearest Friend for your wishes you know I care much for you and have great Gratitude for your friendship and continue support. Thank you for your comment. Have a great day and Enjoy TGIF :] hugs and 100x 10 Muahs for you my friend :]
RJM :] hello Welcome to blog :] Blush blush . Well I am happy to read becasue is true many dont understand that my work at flirt can be very boring and tedious and just beg beg for free is not much fun .after all we all have to pay bills. Balls that I do have You ? why not come see me and have some fun with me I aim to please I do what ever is your pleasure in private time at f4f.hehe well I am not shy :] Really joking with you a little.No Iam not lol Thank you for your comment and same to you warmest & fondest regards from Brno Czech Republic. Have a great day and enjoy :]
PSIBERTOP :] Don lol my friend hehe :] Yes I still have my wings and manage to find my halo my flat is a mess cause washing machine broke down so have to spring bucks for new one. If can't be fixed. Don look and read abcdefg that is it what you think lol look at today piture I miss my head bleee and I thought I was doing so good . well so true bills need to get paid :] thank you Don for very entertaining comment and you know I tease you a lot :] have agreat day and enjoy my friend:]
WILD 7 :] hello my friend Geert okie I hope so look foward to your visit :]my friend Have a great day and enjoy hugs for you :]
JB :] hmmm I know I dont like it if they are nude piture it is the furthest I want to move aways from it I dont know nothing about Pavel ? Sorry but thank you for pictures and comment, take care my friend and enjoy your day JB:]
JO25 :] Sure is cool with me I have many friends that we just chat but you know. I do as pvtr want if all you want is chat it works for me :] cool have a great day JO25. and Enjoy :]
ELVIS : ] lol I an oki Stefinhu Better late than never : ] Happy New year to you too :] wish you the best for 2007 lol hauhauhau the mulato samba again hehe I did not forget it :] hugs,Kisses for you my friend and have a great day :]
SUNTREE.;] some how I knew you where going to write me something like this so it is not unexpected hehe Sorry I do my own Oiling lol don't even know if that is a word TGIF my friend and Enjoy Thank you for comment:]
STEVEN :] heh You go to Poet now hmmm I like it :] but Blush Blush Blush I have no other words to respond I am so flatter but You know I never think this way well you got me you win prize for today still reading over such beautifull words you write me and no no you would probably sleep :] But I am very touch by your words is very Romantic and I l0ve it :] But don't think is true glad you write me this is very kind and Sweet from you Steven my friend :] Have a great day Enjoy and thank you for wonderful words :] Blush:]
SIR YELOW :] You are in bad luck today after that post hard to beat lol yes you are alive ? ah again I know u have Moderation problem joking 5 days to recuperate..lol... sound like poor excuse to me.:]. Oh Bleee Sorry write me email my friend I want to know it what is wrong? :[ hope all is oki with you and yes, Year can only get better:] hmmmmmm no lol in time you will see it okie hahaha I dont see the funny part..only if you pay for my clothes to be washed cause i have no way to wash now :[ but not surprised me Mark its you . and of course u been missed hmm I see if you come to spend time with me at flirt. Yes TGIF well I have to work . Thank you for your comment and have a great day my friend Mark :]
Okie
From the Loving City of Brno Czech Republic...:]
Wishing You the Best for this New Year 2007.
I like To Thank You all for your continue Support:]
Please Know it. It is always much appreciated :]
Have a Fantastic Friday and Enjoy it :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


8:33 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/