; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Tuesday December 5 2006

Tuesday, December 5, 2006
Ahoj. Hello . Salut. Ciao. Hola. Okie...# 3 Update for you all :] **** schedule shift for this Tuesday is cancell..:[ Sorry but shifts have been really slow :[I will try for tomorow possible oki .I will do comments In a bit for blog for :] Thank you much for your continue Support and Cooperation :] Know that it is very much Appreciated:]
Cau cau for now Sweet Kisses Stef...:]~~~~~ Oki hum I was not too happy yesterday have school test soon and also time I been putting at flirt has been terribly slow and I want to make use of my time productively So also felt a bit tired not good to work if I am not feelling 100% job requires a lot of patience and you guys know how easly I bore with beggars and some chatters that never seem to understand the Rules at F4F. I had two penalties already last 3 weeks and that is not much fun either hum okie now that I get all that out of my sytem I can get back to yesterday I did relax a bit did not go to gym or play basketball try to catch with my sleep and with work in my emails and do some more work in Studies and my other proyects I am working on really was a a bit sad and not feeling too happy . but I have to listen to my own advice and get myself into a produtive mode here so to comments . Think there is problem with blogger site so hope this will post
AMADEUS :] Hmm oki Thank you lol you know better I will not do such a thing but f4f.has been so boring lately lil stefi has to play sometime lol is really a joke you know it. but sure I am sending message lol I hope yes Thank you always for your continue support .Friendship and comments :] have a great day :]
JB :] hello . how are you ? Thank you for pictures again just incredibly beutiful your country is :] Hum Could be better but life is such so will keep trying . heh Thank you glad you like picture with my friends take good care and thank you for you comment a big hug :]
STAPHANE:] Welcome to Blog :] Heh Thank you for nice complements Blush hehe Glad you like I look forward to more comment from you thank you much :] I try my best :] Hugs to you :]
JOSH :] Hello my friend How are you .:] heh lol just a teaser pic it is how terribly slow Flirt has been and lil stef need to have fun too lol:] but though might be fun picture to do.. realy :] thank you for your continue support and nice comments my friend have a great day and Muahssssss to you too:]
WSUNTREE :] hehe Glad you find time to write comment in my blog my friend Thank you I appreciate much JIM :] Is okie I understand I knew you would have busy week wish you a great day and good luck dont hurt your self moving :] Big Hug for you :]
STEVEN :] hmmm I don't know maybe but no I find time to sleep trust me sometime I know I go with very little sleep but try for this not to happen often .. Yes Not always ideal situation. I am sort of cranky if I dont have good sleep :] but I try best but have lots to work on always so true sometimes burn the candle at both ends.. I am glad you like picture and its brno and yes not Winter yeat but very soom hehe 21 of December of December Winter starts but is not been as cold this year like last sure it will change soon.. Thank you Steven for both of your comments and your continue support have a great day :]
Oki
Thank you all for your continue support here at blogsite ,f4f.com and my online webstore . Know thatis very much appreciated . :]
Have a great day
Cau Cau for now Kisses Stef... :]

HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:05 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/