; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday December 31 2006

Sunday, December 31, 2006
Ahoj. Hello. Salut. Hola. Ciao. Wish you A Great Last Day of The Year 2006 To All. I did shift but bleee was Party Night I did not stay long and I will rather go to Gym and get some things done cause have busy day :] and then To Welcome New Year... :] So will be A good time. I wish you all The same and for now dont know when my next schedule shift will be but you know always to check blogsite latest news about me always here .Okie To reply to comments :]
WSUNTREE :] Sure you get wish .:] hehe yes I think I am flexible I work on this too at gym.I too will be having fun with friends Tonight :] Bleee I dont know I never try it and why would I want too lolol.. Have Great day my friend Jim and A very Happy New years Eve :]
STEVEN :] Happy New year Eve to you my friend thank you for nice complements and your appreciation of picture :] I will try to to reverse but no Nudes in Blog Sorry :[ You can come see me at Flirt for this and you see all you want and get out of your private shell :]lol Well you know I don't really have problem I am not Shy that is for sure but not appropiate for me to do in blog and really want to move away from this I know still a paradox in my life but working to change this I hope that 2007 will provide The opportunities for me to do so :] hehe Yes You can Dream my friend why not :] you not come to visit me at flirt recent or you not say nothing .okie My friend Steven thank always for your complemnts and comments Have a great Sunday and last day of 2006 :]
PSIBERTOP :]lol of course I knew it was you . lol I havent been bad Yet but who knows maybe Tonight my wings will fall from grace lol:] so no spaking yet . hehe Blush thank you for your nice complemts always your kind words about my pictures Don :] I was teasing you I can procrastinate too :] we all do it :]Hehe hmm Yes I will have protein shake but bleee not with alcohol . Wish you a great New Years Eve My friend Don :] Thank you for your comments and continue support :]
JOSH : ahwooooooooo Yes I like it better. hehe Well. Glad to read you are having a great time in your vacation. hmm and an abudace of party spirits I see hehe Good for you :] I wish you a Happy New Years Eve and Enjoy you Day and Big hugs and Muahsss to you my friend Josh :]
WILDCARD7 :{ So Sorry my friend to read it about car accident but the imp0rtant thing is that you are ok ? no injuries I mean I had one not long ago but was totally my fault :[ but you know this things happen just alway better to look at bright side no one was seriously hurt. :] hmm Yes you missed me at flirt and you know I dont stay long if shift are not productive beside last few shifts been taking a lot abuse and just do not have the mood for it :[ No dont think this way is just another day in life events and you will come visit me soon I hope when I come back in schedule Wish you great day and a Very Happy New Years Eve my friend Geert A big hug for you and Muahssss .:]
GRANTASHLEY :] heh Sure but not something I do often can you ? hello and how are u? its been a while since you comment in blog so glad to read it Yes , I did thank you and you ? I wish too for you a Happy New Years eve hehe Yes I will try my best Ciao my friend and thank you for comment
OKie
From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic.:]
Wish you All A very Happy New Years Eve Enjoy :]
I like to let you Know I am very Greatful For your Continue Support here at Blogsite and F4F and My Online Webstore :] I wish to express my appreciation to you all :] It has been a trying year for me But I persisted and moving foward to try my best to reach my Dreams Never give up in this and your hopes with life:] alwasy keep Trying if you persist you will succeed :]. I will do my best to post tomorrow might be a little later than usual but wil reply to your comments .
Have a Fantastic Day Enjoy Day and New Year Night :]
Remenber always to let the ones you love Know it not just with words but with loving Gestures :] Lest all try to do our best with this :]
okie Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]


Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


1:27 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/