; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Sunday December 24 2006

Sunday, December 24, 2006
Ahoj. Hello. Salut . Hola. Ciao. " Happy Holidays " Well. I have Told you Yes but we here in my Home We get together to Celebrate Chrtmas Eve and the have a dinner well we eat all day :] the Twenty fith is recovery day lol will probably have to jog 10 kilometers for sure lol Kidding I will probably rest all day depend how late I get back To brno from my Parents home. I am will be using my notebook to do the post short one cause not much time and i am tire now want to get some sleep. so PLease Thank you for your contnue Support and enjoy Holidays .
to comments
ALEXXX : ] welcome back no problem.. Oki I understand. Thank much for all your good wishes and the nice thought you sedn me back at you my friend take Good care and enjoy Holidays with your Family :] thank you for comment :]
JOSH :] Dont know why but most comment have been getting to me and thank you for nice wishes same to you Sorry if it is blogger problem I willcheck normally if they dont post the sedn to me but I dot n see then cause they are in moderate comment page dont know if sytem is down then they normally go there I will check it . Happy Holiday Season Josh :]
WSUNTREE : hello My friend Happy Hoklidays to you too . heh you get part of wish Santa is good to you :] yes will be nice to have a white xmas but no snow yet we will see here is very rare we dont get Snow during this time but sure is comming soon :] Have agreat day and enjoy it my friend Jim
Sweety : Welcome to blog :] Happy Holidays :] and thank you for nice complements I am very flater and thank you for your comment too look foward to more have a great day and enjoy it :]
OKi Just notice I find comment that did not post I will reply to them here > SORRY :[ ? have no clue blogger site must been down.
IPIKSTEF:] Sorry you rpost was lost I did not forget about you thank you much for your nice Wishes Brian I wish for you the same :] Merry Chritams and a very happy and properous New Year :] Blessing to you my Friedn take good care and Enjoy . Muahs :]
WILCARD 7: Sorry too your comment did not post until I find it later .
A very Happy Holiday season To you my friend enjoy and take care . yes I get it all done finally thank for asking :] kisses :]
JOSH:] hehe Sorry you weher right oki . I reply above so you can read there Happy Holiday to you and lots of hugs and kisses for you my friend thank you for all you r nice complement they mean much to me and I wish the same prosperity to you Josh thank you for comments Ice cream kisses and hug for you my friend :]
AMADEUS :] Yes . Sorry to you too post was lost . I dont know when I be back yo work but for sure you will find in blog . hehe thank you my friend it meas a lot to me so let hope thet year 2007 will the year of the Kuba :] lol... I will be at my parents home until probably Sunday . I wish you a great day and a very Merry Christmas and a Very Prosperous New year :] thank you for complement for my family and me and thank you always for your friendship and continue support and your comments Muahs x 100.00 to you my friend Paul :]
Thank you all :] Have A Fantastic and Blessed Holidays :]
Sorry but is a little late and I am lil tire falling sleep .:]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :] Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:10 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/