; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends and Visitors Sunday December 3 2006

Sunday, December 3, 2006
Ahoj. Hello. Salut. Hola. Ciao. Heh . Wish you all a Great Sunday :] and that you are enjoying your weekend.Today Sunday Morning schedule is based In USA CST time so let say I will try my best to start shift Btw 7:00 am and 8:00 am CST time USA. I will be Live Online for you and you know where just Click here and will take to my Bios page and let you know if I am workin live online and will try to work a couple hours :] Oki please Remenber schedules are subject to change also I canbe a little late or early :] and I will try my best to update blog later on my day :]. I can tell you that today after this post I will either get a little more rest or go to Gym early and then will get back to try plan shift schedule for Sunday morning After I will again try to get caught up with some of my emails and maybe go jogging not sure? But Also after in my Evening I do have a plan schedule let say to start shift on Your Sunday Btw 3:00 p.m CST Time and 4:00 p.m CST time USA you can againg Click here will take you to my Bios page at F4F.com and let you know If I am Live Online.. working. Thank you for your Continue support and cooperation know that I am very Grateful for it.. :] Again I almost forget if you are thinking about Upgrading to VIP member Status Just Click here and This link will take directly to F4F VIP page you take a free tour and check site out..:] oki Thank you much and now to comments
WILDCARD7 :] Hi I am fine wild7 thank you for asking. hehe Secret potions you mean this are secrets...lol...I can't reveal to no one yet lol joking yes I take suplement Vitamins but nothing else wild7. Yes, if you read profile in blog will tell you sure I am students I want to be sports Journalist but now I am trying some more general courses and see if I have other interest . hum Some friends do know it hard to hide it when it was on newspaper a few mothns back but is long story. But I dont go out of my way to advertise it here in brno lolol.. Truth is I was young and naive when I start this job. lots is happen since then.. I think you can read bits of my story in blog . How do they react well most don't really care.:] It is after all my personal life and my business . Yes, Thank you for your pic it always nice to know who I am in PVTS with :] Greetings to you and thank you for your comment and your continue support my friend looking foward to more fun times Wild 7 ..:]have a great Sunday in Belgium:]
JOSH :] Good Morning to you :] hehe glad to read it my friend. Heh yes I hope so and Wish you a great Sunday Blush hum dont be so sure I can take bad pictures lolol. I just dont post then :] But thank you always you are too kind with your complements and very Happy to read your comments and the time we enjoy in PRVT.. I thank you always too for your friendship and continue support here at blogsite and F4F.com I am very grateful my friend Josh lots of Strong Hugs and kisses for you..Muahssss :]
IPIKSTEF:] Hello Brian :] lol How is my Canadian Friend to day I see ready always . Well it was just for fun but sure I score many goals hehe :]
Brian You have to learn not to spill have to be neat and clean not a drop to waste of Protein shake lol . You will learn it :] lol . Not spill your shake :] have a Great Sunday Brian Thank you for your comment and continue support :] Muahsss
WSUNTREE: Hello My friend well ah you can see all you want nothing to hide here.:] hehe yeah better indoor no shrinking of balls hehe and much warmer and get good sweat too :] Enjoy your Sunday my friend and strong hugs :] you have busy week coming and be careful lifting all your heavy boxes :] look foward to your next comment and thank you for your continue support at blogsite :]
Oki From The Loving City of Brno Czech Republic.:]
We The Love Generation... Send and Endless Wave of Loving Peaceful
Thoughts all around the World..:] PLeas do the same where ever you are reading blog from :] I Thank You Much For it :]
Please do your Best To ...TEACH.... And... PRACTICE .... RESPECT..
TOLERANCE... AND COMPASSION .. Toward Others..:] And Share this basic human Principles with your Friends and Loves one too :] Let the people in your lifes That You Care and Love Know it not just with spoken words but with Loving Gestures (actions) :] I think Today Sunday is always good day for taking Time out for your Self.. and be still for a moment and clear your Mind of all negative thoughts and fill with Positive loving thoughts :].. Enjoy Life and the Precious Present :] This is my path to Harmony of Mind Body and Soul :] I know is easy to write that to do.. Trust me I fall many times.. But you have to keep trying never give up your hopes and dreams :]. We try our best to Create a more Understanding, Forgiving,Compassionate and Tolerant World. Our hopes are to Unite us and not let others Divided us by our different choices of lifestyles, Relegions and ethenicitys. We then have an much better chance are creating a brighter and better future for all of us in this planet we all Share we call Earth.:] Thank you much for it :]
Oki
Thank you all Again for your continue Support here at blogsite, F4F.com amd my Online Webstore..:] Click here. It will take you directly there please write me email at store address.com in you have special request or you like to purchase an item that you see me wear when I am live online at F4f.com or in pictures here at blogsite :] If they are not listed yet in store. Oki :]
Thank you :] And Have A Fantastic Sunday Enjoy :]
If need it I will update blog later :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef...:]


HARMONY OF MIND BODY AND SOUL :]

Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


4:00 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/