; stefano <$BlogRSDUrl$>
stefano
Live Guys on Webcam

Welcome Friends And Visitors Saturday December 30 2006

Saturday, December 30, 2006
Ahoj. Hello. Salut. Hola.Ciao. Good Saturday to all I just have few minutes so will so fast blog lol I have to be at soccer match and then will try to be Live Online for you hmm lets say around your* update* 8:00 am CST somewhere around there. PLease Click here it will take you to my bios page and let you know if I am Live Online for you all. And if you like to Become A VIP Member please Click here this link will take you directly to VIP F4F Member Page and you can check site out . I thank you for your cooperation and support :] :] and then for afternoon shift after I do Gym workout not sure yet but will try to schedule shift I will**** UDDATE I WILL NOT WORK THIS SHIFT BUT I WILL WORK AT YOUR around your 1:00 am CST time USA ..and then probably not until ? Today I need my rest so will get good night sleep but as I awake I will work a few hours then time for family and the Bring the New year :] Good Times :] I will do post in a bit for tomorrow and relply to your comments :] Thank you All for your cooperation understanding and continue support :] *******
Okie to comments
AMADEUS : hehe Blush Thank you . you flater me much. will swee what you think of this pic .:] thank you for nice complement thank you for your continue support and comment have a great day Hugs to you my dear Friend Paul :]
PAT :] hehe Pictures You know I dont really think much about them just try to be a little diferent and look as natural as possible but it si difficult for me cause many picture I miss up many so takes me a little time each day to come up with one to post sometimes I get a series that I do on purpose with a theme in my mind. Thank you glad you like them is alway flatering to read it and I am humble by it :] You too Pat I wish a Great New Year brings you the best That life has to offer Joy, Peace love, and happiness for you my friend Pat :]
JOSH . hehe be calm lay dow in your corner lol and no barking please only howling is alowed lol okie you are out you did good hmm maybe I sproke to soon see you continue lol Enjoy your day and Muahsss to you my friend Josh :]
JB :] Hello my friend . Thank for nice complement I wish you that same a Happy and great 2007 my friend and Sure I be around here in blog lolol not worry :] You are very sweet with me your kinds words you write me thank you much and have a great day and thank you for you comment and continue support my friend Joao:]
DON ? who is that lol psibertop... lol ah you are a procastinator I see..lol you will get done I am sure Np my friend hehe you see what you want to see in pictures you know I am Angel lol good boy :] spanking gently maybe I like a little . Seriously lol Jk. okie thank for you nice complement glad you like picture u know for me is always a challenge to have creativity and poses in them I try my best. So thank you for you comment and have a great day my friend Don and Great New year :]
MIKELE :] Hello and how are you ? Yes he is better and thank you for asking :] Yes it is warmer than usual here but no beach here :[ and water way too cold hmm I spend with family first them dont know yet where I will go but Many things going on so have plenty to choose from I will decide later hehe You welcome my friend Mikele o need to thank me I do gladly always :] Thank you for your complements for picture :] and thank you for nice wishes too I wish you the same for this Coming Happy New year Hugs and kisses for you Mikele :]
ANONYMOUS :] heh Thank you makes my day alway to know people enjoy blog but please more comment and make up a nic name thank for nice complement and comment :]
Okie
I have to go play now to Soccer Indoor game :]
From The Loving City Of Brno Czech Republic.
Lots of Joy ,Peace and Happiness To All :]
Please Know it that your continue support here in blog,F4F, and my Online Webstore is always very much appreciated :]
I thank you much for it :]
I wil do my best to update blog later and let you know about my day and shift always lates news about me here in blogsite. So visit often and tell your friends about it I thank you much :]
Have a Fantastic Saturday Enjoy :]
Cau cau for now Kisses Stef ..:]

.Posted by Picasa

Live Guys on Webcam


2:06 AM :: STEFANO :: permalink ::


http://jakubstefano.blogspot.com/